Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2006 Week 0 College Game of the Week Results!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Week 0 College Game of the Week Results!!!!

It appears that we got Quality over quantity this year. In the past, we have had 90 to 100 guys post the first week of the season, this year, only 36. ( a few need to read the rule about post time again). In Week 0, the forum site went 20 wins and 12 losses (of the peeps that actually made post time). That is a 62% win rate........If we keep this up, word of mouth around the "net" will spread. GREAT JOB IN WEEK 0 GUYS! To this weeks LOSERS. you guys need to work HARDER and cum up with some DAMN Winners next week!

Capper Total
    aakj 1-0
    kbhirsh 1-0
    Yellow Dragon 0-1
    Esedink 1-0
    Boone Moone 1-0
    Sakras 1-0
    KRS 0-1
    CapperMaster 1-0
    Kahlmyishmael 0-1
    Patlives 1-0
    dideh 0-1
    Noname 1-0
    dkp 1-0
    dballs 1-0
    Lucky L 0-1
    sdsutke 1-0
    BigDaddy QH 1-0
    Gaming Research 1-0
    Scott2hotty 1-0
    trytrytry 0-1
    xbigpappa 1-0
    Miklos 1-0
    Natty 0-1
    Russ B 0-1
    Woodee 1-0
    Dr Ray 0-1
    The Boys 0-1
    Zilla 1-0
    Garister 0-1
    Guru257 0-1
    Monroe Eford 1-0
    Joe Batters 1-0
    Rlance 0-1
    JB2107 0-1
    Vinnie 0-1
    Rick 0-1

Week
    Winners - Losers
    20 - 12
    62%

I don't see my name.....dragon1952. Wassup with that? Did I fuckup or something?

Comment

Sorry about that dragon, after further "research", you did pic TN (great pic).....the Boyz was jealous cause you piced a winner and he did not, so he edited ur pic out..........i have now placed it back in, and ur proper record will show next week.

Comment

Originally posted by xbigpappa
        Sorry about that dragon, after further "research", you did pic TN (great pic).....the Boyz was jealous cause you piced a winner and he did not, so he edited ur pic out..........i have now placed it back in, and ur proper record will show next week.

LOL! Da bum! Thank you sir....you are a scholar and a gentleman....(unlike some people we know)

Comment

bump

Comment

I pick Neb. But I get a loser..Did I pick it to late? It was well before kickoff..
            [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

The Boyz had something to do with it no doubt

Comment

Please Read Rule #1 Rick...........Its been posted since Memorial Day weekend!

Comment

xbigpappa, my bad.. Just incase I can't get in here as much as you, will you take my pick now? LSU-15
                  [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

Rick, Ya have to post it in the "Official" thread buddy!!!!!!!! Putting it up today!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Working...
                    X