X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuesday bases

4-2 (+5.01 units) yesterday
    153-121 (+52.68 units) overall

I am back as I did not lose back to back days. Had a very nice day yesterday going 4-2 for plus over five units. I still cannot understand how I did so bad before the allstar break and so good after. Before the allstar break I had to be on of the biggest fades on the net.

San Diego -130 vs Colorado (3 units).................These padres just do not want to give up any ground in the wildcard race. They scored three in the bottom of the 9th last night to win (I got lucky as I was on them yesterday too). I am a big fan of Young pitching for the pads tonight. I have been on hiim almost every start this year. Now he is at home, the pads are playing well and this line is only 130. I am all over this one. Already this year vs the rockies, he is 3-0, with an era of 2.49. This is one fo those games that even if I lose, I will not have any regrets, the numbers are in my favor tonight.

Florida -171 vs Arizona (3 units).................I normally do not play odds this high, I normally play the runline in a game like this, but I don't care here. I am up enough units that if I drop one of these once in a while it is no big deal. The marlins have been the hottest team in baseball recently while the diamondbacks have been ice cold. We get Willis on the hill for the marlins as well and he is pitching good again. Arizona's pitcher Vargas not too bad, but he is overmatched in this one. Florida's winning streak should continue tonight.

Toronto -159 vs Cleveland (2 units)...........I almost feel like the bookies are trying to gvie away money to me today. Halladay must go in this one or it is a no bet. I don't think alot of people realize that the bluejays are 42-27 at home, heck, I did not even realize that. In the meantime the tribe are only 28-40 on the road and this line is only 159. It should be closer to 200. Do I really need to explain anything else on this game? I did not think so.

Phillies +102 vs Houston (2 units)...........The phillies have finally beat the houston astros. It has been two years since they have done so. Some of you phillies fans might remember a couple of seasons ago when we could not beat the florida marlins and then once we finally beat them and broke the jinx, we handled them pretty easily that season. I don't think the astros are that great of a team, nobody outside the mets are in the national league this year, and now that we broke the jinx, I say it is our turn to real of some victories. I am very surprised that Randy Wolf has done what he has after missing a whole year. The phils seem to play well behind him and give him some run support. The phils are 6-1 in his starts this year. Throw in the fact that they made the phillies a dog at home, even though they are very inconsistent at home, I must take them. SO GIVE ME RYAN HOWARD +102 IN THIS ONE.

I have been playing big dogs with my two one unit plays lately and have done well. I only need to hit one to make a profit and I have been getting lucky in doing it, so why not keep it up. It they both go down, I only lose two units and with a split I usually pick up a unit and you never know when you get lucky enough to win both and have a nice night.

Tampa Bay +227 vs Minnesota
    Kansas City +199 vs NY Yankees

Neither team appears to have a chance, but I am amazed how some lousy teams win in September.

Good Luck Everybody!!

For those of you wondering how I am doing in college football....here is my record.

best bets (4-0)(+12.00 units)
    strong plays (0-3)(-6.60 units)
    regular plays (2-4)(-2.40 units)

overall (6-7)(+3.00 units)

OPINIONS 5-3

Best Bets are three units
    Strong Plays are two units
    Regular Plays are one unit

OPINIONS are no units, just for fun.
Working...
X