FYI - MANSION PROMOTION HAS ENDED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI - MANSION PROMOTION HAS ENDED

MANSION, a recognized leader in online Sportsbetting, is proud to announce the success of our season-opening NFL Cash-Back promotion, which gave MANSION Members a unique opportunity to place bets on Pittsburgh Steelers of USD 1,100 to win USD 1,000 in their season opener at home against an in form Miami Dolphins.

Betting on the promotion has now ended after reaching full subscription with 5,000 MANSION Members having taken part, wagering USD 5.5 Million in the cash-back offer on the Superbowl Champions, Pittsburgh Steelers to defeat Miami Dolphins this Thursday September 7th.

If the Steelers lose or fail to cover the point spread, MANSION will refund qualified Member individual bets of USD 1,100 (or currency equivalent) - presenting one of the most compelling season launching promotions by a betting company, with no strings attached and no rollover requirement. Naturally, should the reigning Super Bowl Champions beat Miami and cover the spread, MANSION will pay our Members over 5 Million in total winnings.

On paper, everything is there for the Steelers to become the ninth repeat champion in league history (and third in team history), but speculation on their 2006 regular season debut has been heightened, having struggled through a troubling off-season.

The Pittsburgh Steelers Promotion is further proof that MANSION is the home of choice and reward for our Members, and it "pays to belong" to take full advantage of the many best-in-value promotions and offers in sports wagering and first class member services.

MANSION wishes the best of luck to all MANSION Members who are participating in this promotion.

Fuck I was in the process of sending my money today. I didn't know they were going to limit the amount of players. Oh well, good luck to everybody else that bet the prop.

Comment

Working...
    X