Chicago vs. Greenbay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago vs. Greenbay

What do you guys think of this game? I think Chicago should woop up on the packers. Favre has played like crap lately and I don't think the Oline will give him much protection against the bears D.

The Packers have looked like crap in this pre-season,however with game against the Bears you have too look at trends for this mathup and with Brett the trends are saying take the Packers or leave it alone.This is an opening game that will bite your ass if you are not careful,I have spoke with many on this game and I have not heard one person tell me they like the Packers.My play is Packer M/L and +points..The trends are your friend..

Comment

With the additions of woodson the packers have two shut down corners good enough to stifle the bears wideouts. That leaves 9 guys including AJ Hawk to take care of the run. Bears should have trouble scoring enough points to win this game on the road. Problem is bears defense might score some points. Still think you see a more controlled Farve this year with Jennings and Green back from injury. Farve qb rating 40 points higher when leading in a game. Packers get win SU

Comment

Guys,
        I saw the score from screen- chi 26- Green bay 0. Dammm. I put all heavy in my account on Packers. I think I will retire from NFL leadge before Brett Farve.....I got bad beat big time.

Swear to the gooood, not to touch this team from now all. Packers
        "What you [I]See[/I] It's what you [I]Get[/I] "

Comment

Sorry to hear that, I bet the bears but only for 20 bucks. I knew they would win easily, but Im a college student and didn't have the money to risk.

Comment

It might be a very good idea to bet against them most of the time. If they are not getting too many points, I don't see them scoring much at all this year.

Comment

Working...
            X