Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think was the biggest weakness for the Cowboys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think was the biggest weakness for the Cowboys?

In watching Sunday's game vs. Jacksonville, I saw a Cowboys team that was dominating in the first quarter, but then gave up the game in the next three quarters. Is this a conditioning problem perhaps?

T.O. seemed to perform up to expectations. I think Bledsoe's turnovers and the lack of a kicking game basically lost this game for the Cowboys.

i thought the refs played a big part in the cowboys loss. Every time they made a big play it was called back for holding or offensive intererence. How about the TD the jags scored late in the first half? reggie williams practically threw henry into the first row and yet there was no offensive interference called on the jags. In the second half, T.O. catches a pass for about 40 yards and goes deep into jag territory only to be called for off. interference. Then, jason whiten catches a TD pass which would have put the boys up 17-10 but then we get another phantom off. interence call. The boys would then miss a 35 yd field goal so the score stayed 10-10.

The refs were up to their same old tricks to begin the season and pretty much ruined the day for me. i had the cowboys if u didnt guess that yet. Oh, and Drew Bledsoe is a statue.... which didnt help matters much either.

Comment

TOP 5 REASONS DALLAS LOST TO JACKSONVILE

1. Drew Bledsoe......He couldn't win it all 10 years ago when he was in his prime, with a better team....what makes anyone think he can do it now?

2. Terrell Owens......Obviously in it for himself, what else is new?

3. Jacksonville is better.

4.Dallas won't go anywhere with THAT running game.

5.I had my money on Jacksonville.....(Just kidding, but I needed a 5th reason).

Keep the faith.
      ;)

Comment

Working...
      X