Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you guys feel about GATech/Va?

l like the "under 41"

Calvin Johnson, GA Tech's stud reciever is probable for this game, with a bum ankle. Even if he plays l think this injury will hamper his route running and speed. This will definitely make GA Tech one dimensional most of the night and Va will stack the box. l see a low scoring affair.

Tech -3 1/2 (1 Quarter)

ln both Ga Tech's big games at home (not looking at Samford), Tech scored a TD early, while holding both the lrish and Troy St. off the board (Samford they scored an Offensive TD, Defensive TD, and allowed Samford 2 long FGs). l really like this trend.

lm not sure about the line, but l think 17 is to much for Ga Tech against a decent Va Defense.

What do you fellow cappers and gamblers think?
    [I]"Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”[/I]

For the record.......I like GEORGIA TECH and the UNDER.......I'm lookin' for something like 33-0 or 34-0 GT.....Good Luck guys.
    ;)

Comment

I like GA Tech too, they have lost the last 3 matchups could be pay back time,. This game is in the national spotlight so Tech fans will be rockin just like Notre Dame game. The only negative for Tech is they have Virginia Tech next on the schedule and VT stomped them 51-7 last time and they may be looking ahead, but I doubt it since its national tonight.

VA hasn't looked good in any games yet and are 0-3 ATS.

It may squeek in Under, if VA can scores it may not.

I'm playing a 7point tease GA-9 and U47
      good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
        Tech -3 1/2 (1 Quarter)

ln both Ga Tech's big games at home (not looking at Samford), Tech scored a TD early, while holding both the lrish and Troy St. off the board (Samford they scored an Offensive TD, Defensive TD, and allowed Samford 2 long FGs). l really like this trend.
        Money in the bank... cha ching

[I]"Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”[/I]

Comment

Nice play Garister.....Thought this game was in the bag at halftime......But still did O.K. anyway.....Still ain't no sense in gloating over a guy with 7 posts.....You and I both know we've gotta prove ourselves over a course of time......Stay tuned.........The records speak for themselves.
          ;)

Comment

Congrats! Boy, Virginia sucks bigtime, don't they? I may go against them the rest of the way out.

Comment

Originally posted by Boone Moone
              Nice play Garister.....Thought this game was in the bag at halftime......But still did O.K. anyway.....Still ain't no sense in gloating over a guy with 7 posts.....You and I both know we've gotta prove ourselves over a course of time......Stay tuned.........The records speak for themselves.
              Hey, you know what... YOU ARE A BETTER GAMBLER THEN ME. ls that ok, wasn't trying to take your silly title, just giving myself a pat on the back and hoping others cashed in on my two picks. Get a grip.

Comment

I'm not the best gambler nor do I claim any titles......I'm just a moody fuck who drinks alot.....Sorry if I ruffled any feathers.....Keep up the good work.......Good Luck.
                ;)

Comment

I am glad we all could cash this game..lets nail tonight!

I'm in love with the Tease.

NEV-pk and U54
                  good luck

Comment

Working...
                  X