Anyone playing tonights game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone playing tonights game?

l have analyzed this game forward and back, but can't come to a conclusion.

Nevada Reno's offense is primed for a breakout game, but Northwestern has stout defensive numbers.

Nevada's defense is suspect, while Northwestern is just gonna run the ball down their throat.

This game could go either way and for either total. Anyone got a clue or some analysis that l may be missing. Looking for a key, but lm thinking l'll be watching it from the sidelines.
    [I]"Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”[/I]

Although I did pick Northwestern +7 I certainly couldn't come up with an analysis for this one. They certainly haven't done anything noteworthy, you can't really quote any great stats, but the same can be said about Nevada. So they beat Colorado State....big deal. Colorado State probably took them too lightly. Northwestern hasn't had a conference game yet so maybe they've been taking their competition too lightly also. Well they better get their shit together because conference play starts for them next week so it's time to shit or get off the pot. A 2-1 Big 10 team +7 vs a middle of the pack 1-2 WAC team should be a lock you'd think. Maybe there's something I'm missing, I don't know man.

Comment

You are missing that Northwestern's coach died a few weeks prior to their season opener. Thus the ass cuttin' they got from New Hampshire. New, Young Coach, mediocre players vs. a team that looks to be on the rise. l just don't know, l did like Northwestern getting points, but Reno is 5-0 ATS in their last 5 home games... hmmmm
      [I]"Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”[/I]

Comment

Reno is 5-0 ATS in their last 5 home games, but Northwestern is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 road games.

It's a crapshoot. I took the under and Reno, but couldn't tell you why.

Comment

Further, NW's last 5 road games hit the under, but 4 of Reno's last 5 home games hit the over.

Comment

I couldn't agree more with what "FB" says.....It's true, why force a play on shitty games like this.....There's no rule saying we gotta bet every game!!!!........But because the game's on the tube tonight, we almost have to chime in (smile)..........Hey "Anonymous", you're right.....This game really COULD go either way......I think I'll join you on the sidelines for this one........But if I get an itch at the last minute, I might give a slight push on the OVER......Good Luck guys.
            ;)

Comment

Just playin' a 7pt tease again and playing it safe

NEV-PK and Under 54

I don't see NW scoring more than 14pts and nev 21-28 pts
              good luck

Comment

FBPICKS -

If I took your advice and played early at CRIS, why would I lay -13 with Louisville when it opened -8.5?

Also, what about playing at Pinnacle? They post their numbers just as early as CRIS. You plug cris everytime you post. Do you work there? How about The Greek?

Lastly, I disagree about staying away from rivalry games. Those can produce some of the best betting situations of the year if you do your homework about the rivalry.

Bottom line - to each his own. One mans edge is another mans poison.

Play the games you think you can win. If it happens to be a shitty game on a Friday night between Northwestern and Nevada, so bet it.

Comment

Nevada may be 5-0 ATS in their last 5 homes games but those games were against other WAC teams (except for Colorado St.). This is the 1st time they've played a Big 10 team at home. I personally think the 7 pts is way too high. This should be a pretty freakin' even game and Northwestern could possibly even win it if their offense clicks in and they don't make a ton of miscues.

Comment

How about a little side bet? Make it interesting.

I say you don't hit 60% over the course of the season. Let's say, a 100 play minimum.

We can get Bettorsworld to broker the bet.

Whaddya say?

Comment

l think l put a couple dollars on the Under, Northwestern will shut down Reno's offense, and Reno's Defense will contain a weak Northwestern offense. l see it being a 17-7 type game. Haven't decided yet... l just put a couple plays on baseball tonight, so maybe l'll just leave CFB alone till tommorow.

Comment

MLB plays:

Took: Cubs (Hill)

Parlayed: Yanks, Tigers, Braves

Comment

NW +7.5
                          I have a statistical formula that I use, says this game will be within 1 to 3 points, slight edge to nevada and game under.
                          Ain't no stall'n when death comes call'n

Comment

FBPicks -

I'm just breakin stones having a little fun.

I wish the best of luck to everyone no matter what games you play. I hope we ALL get the money tommorrow!

Comment

By the way...not to interrupt Brink and FBpicks...but that Teaser hit

I love teasers, I actually played a +6 teaser for even money.but anyway
                              U played that one last nite you would have hit

If U took
                              NW+13
                              NV-1
                              O41
                              U53
                              all would have won.
                              good luck

Comment

Working...
                              X