Vinnie 1-3
    Woodee 3-1
    xbigpappa 2-2
    Yellow Dragon 1-3
    Zilla 1-3

Week

14 - 9
    61%

And then there were 35. Most of the Riff-Raff has been CUT. Good week for the playerz who posted.........61% as a forum aint bad...........3 weeks in the Black, and only one losing week as a forum. Nine weeks LEFT!

I posted Kansas at 10:59am which was a winner. I'm sure you know there is an 8 minute delay with the clock on here for some reason. If I was just two minutes later I wouldn't argue but I made this post on time. Sorry for the trouble I feel this should be credited a winner since I made the post on time in real time.

Comment

Dr. Ray, check your post again, it appears it was made at 10:58 CENTRAL TIME, the cut off for CENTRAL TIME is 10:00am ..........which means you were 58 min late..........i go by the clock in the thread, so if you have a dispute with the time on the thread, you will have to deal with Jeff

Comment

Thanks but I live on the east coast and the thread even said 11:07am. Every thread I ever post it shows the thread in east coast time with an 8 minute delay. So you telling me that the system shows I posted at 11:59am then something is wrong with the system. Thanks

Originally posted by xbigpappa
        Dr. Ray, check your post again, it appears it was made at 10:58 CENTRAL TIME, the cut off for CENTRAL TIME is 10:00am ..........which means you were 58 min late..........i go by the clock in the thread, so if you have a dispute with the time on the thread, you will have to deal with Jeff

Comment

Just doing a time check its 2:26 am in Florida. Weather channel time

Comment

Dr. my posts show central time, In order for me to give you credit for your pic, you will have to send Jeff an email about the time diff.........id luv to give it to you, but id have to give it to everyone else that has posted past cut off time of 11:00AM est

Comment

Alright thanks. If I was 2 minutes later I wouldn't argue but I know it was made on time. What is his email again?

Comment

[email protected]

Comment

Well.....

Since we state 11 am est in the rules, and not 11am est according to the bettorsworld clock, then we have to credit the win as it was 11am est "officially".

Comment

Thanks. Sorry for the trouble.

Comment

No prob Dr Ray, will have you "taken care of" in next weeks standings...........if i were you, i would try and not post so close to cut off.

Comment

Working...
                      X