• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help on tonight

Can't figure out either of these games... lm getting

Auburn -14.5 Total: 38

TCU -7 Total: 47

My Analysis: TCU has faced 2 pass happy teams so far (Texas Tech, Baylor) and faces a 3rd tonight in BYU (more balanced the other two though). TCU has a stout defense, and their secondary can play. TCU's Offense is average as is BYU's Defense. ln my opinion this will be another low scoring game TCU 17 BYU 13 or something like that. l really like BYU +7 and Under 47. What do you guys think?

Auburn will roll over USC tonight, but does USC have enough offensive spark to score some points and keep it moderately close? lm leaning toward Auburn -14.5 and Over 38. What do you guys think?
    [I]"Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”[/I]

Auburn plays tough defense and sc is giving up 4+ rypc. I like auburn but can't figure out why line isn't higher.

A slight lean toward tcu/byu under 48-.

Comment

Well l just dropped 8 Units on Auburn -14.5 by accident So l guess lm pulling for the Tigers even though they robbed my Bayou Bengals...
      [I]"Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”[/I]

Comment

I hope that .5 doesn't burn you! Good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X