X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help on tonights plays...

lm leaning toward:

BYU +7 and Under 47

BYU has a good offense, mediocre defense (above average against the run)
    TCU has a great pass defense, and a mediocre offense (they rush 180 yards/g average).

Looks like a low scoring game, TCU is at home, but this line is overblown l think.

TCU has beaten a good Baylor squad by 10 and a good TexTech squad by 9. BYU has lost by 3 to Zona, and 7 to Boston College...

lm torn... but l do like the under even though last years game between these two was 51-50... what do you think guys?

Auburn -14.5 and Over 38

Auburn will run all over USC now that Kenny lrons is back... and USC has an atrocious run D giving up 270 ry to fricking Wofford. l like Auburn to score more then 38 pts LOL.

Any help guys?
    [I]"Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”[/I]

I look for Auburn/So. Carolina to be a defensive struggle at first, but then Auburn running them down late......Looking at Auburn winning 27-0 or 27-3.....Let's see....Good Luck.
    ;)

Comment

I was due to "take it in the shorts" and boy did I ever.....Should have gone with the "tease" but I'm too stubborn.......Guess I underrated the home crowd.....Can't wait for Sunday.
      ;)

Comment

Working...
      X