X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tues. night CFB

South. Miss @ Tulsa -6 48

Two top Conference USA teams will battle it out tomorrow. I'm expecting
    a close game. USM seems to always have a decent defense. Tulsa's O is scoring 30 a game , 45 of those points were against S.F Austin, so that doesn't count. They scored 17 in regulation against Navy and only 28 against N. Texas (which gave up 35 to MTSU).

S. Miss scored only 19 at C. Fla. last week, but the offense was only responsible for 1 TD. They did score 37 against NC. St. the previous week.

I'm taking under 48.

l like the under, but also like Southern Miss to rebound after a ugly game last week. ln my assessment l had Southern Miss favored by 6 on the road, so l am liking getting a TD. l will have to analyze this matchup somemore this evening.
    [I]"Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”[/I]

Comment

Looks like a tuff one..I think S. Miss will control the ball and the clock by running the ball on a weak Tulsa def. .
      S. Miss. is built for this team, they will control the game with the run and short passing game. Their def. is going to give up a few big plays in the air, but too little to late for Tulsa.

Tulsa will end up with around 225 passing yards and less than 75 running yards..

Outcome:

S. Miss. 27 Tulsa 20

Comment

Working...
      X