Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2006 College Football....................Week 4 Results!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dkp:...............I am showing that your Week 3 post was NOT made before the DEADLINE................Please review your post time for Week 3

Comment

I show my post time to be at 8:55 AM on that Saturday.

Note: I just updated my time zone to the correct time which is now West Coast time as I am located in Arizona. I am wondering whether it was showing something different when you looked at it?

I am pretty sure I am 5-1 but it really is not worth it to hassle over. I'll live with whatever you decide. Thanks.

Comment

Dkp week 3 post

09-23-2006, 10:55 AM
        dkp
        Registered User Join Date: Oct 2000

Ohio State

my puter is set on Central time, so in order for you to beat the dead line you would have had to post by 10:00am CST Like everyone else did on that day........if you have any further questions concerning BW time, please contact Jeff............your current record is 4-2

Comment

Sorry to make you go thru that. I am sure you must have better things to do than deal with people who don't READ THE RULES.

I should have read the darn rules first and answered my own question.

Thanks.

Comment

hi xbigpapa,i was wondering to you have the most current college standings.? I'm not sure but are in 6th week of play. If i'm mistakeni'm sorry for the bother.

Comment

Sam, although it is the 5th week of College Football, i started with Week 0 so college and NFL could run concurrently..............this IS the latest standings.

Comment

Working...
              X