Florida State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida State

I was looking to take florida State by -10.5..

Seems like the rushing D is way too strong for North Carolina State.

Florida States only 2 loses are to Penn State and Clemson..

Anyone have any info on N. Carolina State, That might give Florida State any trouble?

Actually Fla St only has the one loss to Clemson. N.C. St could very easily be 3-1. They lost on a last second score to Akron in game 2 and then they beat a darn good Boston College team last week on a last second TD of their own. Besides the lopsided win vs Rice, Fla St's 2 other wins have been by 3, to what now appears to be a mediocre Miami team, and they needed 2 TD's in the last 6 min. to beat Troy by 7. Fla St coming off of a bye week so should be rested however they seem to be a little banged up here and there acording to their injury report. Don't know if it's anything significant though. I have no opinion on the outcome and i'll probably stay away but good luck to you whatever you decide

Comment

Originally posted by Dajaduke123
      I was looking to take florida State by -10.5..

Seems like the rushing D is way too strong for North Carolina State.

Florida States only 2 loses are to Penn State and Clemson..

Anyone have any info on N. Carolina State, That might give Florida State any trouble?
      Penn St was last season buddy. Florida St hasn't been impressive but NC State has looked worse. I look for FSU to win but I wouldn't touch this game on the pointspread. You can find much stronger plays out there this week.

Comment

Working...
      X