Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's everyone's MNF play?

lm thinking Baltimore +5

thinking about the Under 33.5... but both teams may come out and go over...
    [I]"Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”[/I]

that's what i got

Comment

I also like Baltimore +5 which ought to make you run like hell

As for the under, you sure would think the under would be the way to go. The totals so far? I'm sure you know....
      Denver - 28, 15, 24
      Baltimore - 27, 34, 29, 29

but all it takes is a 16-16 OT or a couple defensive or special teams TD's and.....

Comment

l got raped this weekend on both Saturday and Sunday... so lm a little coy about betting this one.
        [I]"Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”[/I]

Comment

Squeeker

I think ESPN finally gets a tight MNF game, although a real scoreboard yawner. I see Ravens winning 10-7.

Comment

I have Denver -5

I don't want to touch the total..
            [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

i agree with BlackCat, Balt has scored 7 tds in 4 gms and only given up 1 td. den has scored 3 tds in 3 gms and only given up 1 td. both have great def. but both rank at the bottum on off.

Comment

denver and over

Comment

one thing is for certain. plummer is a complete terd and denver has ZERO chance of winning anything substantial with that stiff at the controls. ravens self-destruct with stupid decisions and botched special teams play. jamal 'hands of stone" lewis looked like his usual fat, slow, pig self too. i wonder if he runs faster trying to elude law enforcement? ravens should have been up at least 10 at the half. NFL is completely unhandicappable when you throw in the hideous officiating where some cumm guzzler throws or doesnt throw a flag on obvious blocks in the back & phantom interference calls or keeps his flag in his pocket nestling his scrotum daydreaming as the game happens right in front of him. these scumbags need to held accountable for their incompetence just like anyone else. just ask those retards from that pac-10 game a few weeks ago.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hart attack
                      one thing is for certain. plummer is a complete terd and denver has ZERO chance of winning anything substantial with that stiff at the controls. ravens self-destruct with stupid decisions and botched special teams play. jamal 'hands of stone" lewis looked like his usual fat, slow, pig self too. i wonder if he runs faster trying to elude law enforcement? ravens should have been up at least 10 at the half. NFL is completely unhandicappable when you throw in the hideous officiating where some cumm guzzler throws or doesnt throw a flag on obvious blocks in the back & phantom interference calls or keeps his flag in his pocket nestling his scrotum daydreaming as the game happens right in front of him. these scumbags need to held accountable for their incompetence just like anyone else. just ask those retards from that pac-10 game a few weeks ago.

I guess you had Baltimore hart attack, Sorry for your loss. But I'm happy about my win even if was a shitty game to watch...
                      [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

You were right on fbpicks! Are you always that good? Can I take your picks to the bank for the rest of the year?! I'll be watching! Nice call, and for all the right reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by fbpicks
                          FBPICKS

I stay away from games like this one, it can go either way.

But if I were to place a wager, it would be:

BRONCOS -5 over Ravens = Reasons;
                          1. Denver's fired-up to knock off the Ravens on MNF and show the world
                          that they are the dominant AFC West team
                          2. The Broncos home record is AWESOME!!!
                          3. Weather conditions, rain/snow/slop, favors the Broncos big-time!!!

I like this play better: UNDER 33

Good Luck All!!!

FBPICKS
                          Out
                          This were just your opinion earlier. Now you're taking credit for the game like you told everyone how great a play it was.

Comment

Originally posted by fbpicks
                            Thanks WIDESTRIDES,

ABSOLUTLEY - TAKE MY PLAYS TO THE BANK EACH AND EVERY WEEK!!! FYI - I wont win every single play, but I'll make a "BIG" profit each and every week!!!

Here's my past weeks CFB & NFL results:

*3 - JETS V Jaguars OVER 38 WIN
                            *3 - JAGUARS -6.5 over Jets WIN
                            *3 - VIKINGS -6.5 over Lions WIN
                            *3 - SAINTS -6.5 over Bucs LOSE
                            *3 - BUCS V Saints UNDER 34.5 LOSE
                            *3 - PACKERS V Rams UNDER 46.5 WIN
                            *3 - COLTS -18 over Titians LOSE
                            *3 - CHIEFS -3 over Cardinals PUSH
                            *3 - EAGLES -1.5 over Cowboys WIN
                            *3 - 49ERS -3 over the Raiders WIN

ADDED PLAY:
                            *3 - SAN DIEGO -3 over Pittsburgh WIN
                            *3 - BRONCOS -5 over Ravens WIN
                            *3 - BRONCOS V Ravens UNDER 33 WIN
                            Results for week 5 NFL 9-wins, 3 losses and i push 69% NFL
                            Results for week 6 CFB plays 8-wins, 4 losses 67% CFB

Combined football for the week CFB & NFL: 17-wins, 7-losses, 1 push 68% COMBINED

Here's my early week 7 CFB plays:
                            *5 - TEXAS TECH -7 over Colorado
                            (Totally screwed up line, buy early!!!)
                            *5 - Boise State -23.5 over New Mexico State
                            (Totally screwed up line, buy early!!!)
                            *4 - OHIO STATE -15.5 over Michigan State
                            *4 - PITTSBURGH -10 over UCF

I'll be back with more plays soon.

Good Luck!!!

FBPICKS
                            Out

Good Luck All!!!

FBPICKS
                            Out
                            "Big profit each and every week"

Comment

Originally posted by Russ B
                              This were just your opinion earlier. Now you're taking credit for the game like you told everyone how great a play it was.
                              Shit man...does that mean I have to count mine as a loss? Maybe nobody saw it

Comment

Working...
                              X