No announcement yet.

What's everyone's MNF play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think what he's saying is that, typically, if you are posting picks and keeping record, you post those picks in a separate post that you yourself started and with a title something like 'FBPICKS for MNF' or something. That documents the pick as yours. You specifically said you weren't betting the game 'but if you were'...that's not a documented pick, it's an opinion. And I certainly wouldn't count it as a loss for me because I said "I also like Baltimore +5 which ought to make you run like hell". Actually that's kind of like saying 'you better go with Denver' so maybe I should count it as a win . Posting in that manner basically gives the poster an 'out'. If it wins he takes credit and if it loses it wasn't really a pick, just an opinion. Not to say you're like that or anything, just explaining the rationale. But kudos to you for being correct on both counts though, for sure, and if you wish to count I certainly won't lose sleep over it .

Comment

Hey guys, it's cool to give credit where credit is due......O.K, O.K......so maybe "FB" didn't put this down as an "Official Play", but after all.....the thread asks for any opinions on tonight's play and he gave his.....what's all the pissing about?......I'll admit that I wasn't too thrilled with "FB" gloating and touting to begin with, but he's tamed himself somewhat in recent weeks, and this forum asks for different styles and insight form others and he gave his.....so why all the hating?

You wanna make some REAL bucks? Just fade any pick or play that "Executioner Sports" puts out.....I don't care if it's CFB on Thursday.....NFL on Monday, Sunday, CFB on Saturday, rain, shine sleet, snow.....I don't care what it is, Just bet the opposite of WHATEVER they put out and you'll soon be rich.....They call themselves "Executioner Sports" because if you follow their picks, you'll get killed
      !!!......They were 1-5 again this week in the NFL......That's GREAT (if you're fading them)......Easy money!!!!.....I can hardly wait to see who they give out next....It's like going to the bank every night!!!!......All I can figure is that these guys must be bookies themselves.....Boy is this GREAT !!!
      ;)

Comment

Yeah, and please feel free to fade me in NFL too. I think I was just slightly better this week at 2-5

Comment

Hey Dragon, you'll be just fine.........We all go through it....I've seen weeks where your picks are right on.....Hell, nobody wins every week....as long as you can win the majority of the time. the rest takes care of itself.......I consider myself a far-better-than-average handicapper, but my problem has always been bad money management......I play too many gimmick bets (parlays, teasers, halftimes) and tend to do the same with the horses......That's all I play is sports and horses ( I don't mess with poker or any other table games ) and even in sports, it's only football and some baseball......hoops and hockey are out of the question.

I played my first football parlay card when I was 7 years old, and bet on my first horse race when I was 9........I'll be 48 years old in a couple of weeks and I haven't punched a time clock since 1989.......Not gonna lie and say this is entirely due to successful betting strategies, but it helps when you know what you're doing.........Make YOUR OWN PICKS.......and stick to them.....Good Luck.
          ;)

Comment

Thanks bud...I appreciate the support

Comment

The problem isn't that he posts his opinion.

The problem is that, he specifically says to stay away from games like that (because they can go either way) then he comes in and counts it with his winners as if he had it all along.

He also comes in and posts/brags about and then adds to his record, several "un-official" plays which he posts after the games are over and they coincidentally just so happen to be winners. Winners mysteriously appear in the results that wer enever posted in the first place.

The sad part is, if he just went with what he posted, took the good with the bad, he wouldn't look like such a dick. For the short term, 3 weeks, he has kept his head above water.

But I guess if he did that, he wouldn't get such a rush from the plays.

For those keeping track at home, the REAL record stands at 25-18 going into this week.

Comment

Right on Brink.....I hear ya.......Thanks for the update.....I love this stuff.
                ;)

Comment

Originally posted by fbpicks
                  FBPICKS REPLY TO BRINK:

Anyway, you’re not worth my time and/or efforts, SO I’LL NO LONGER RESPOND TO ANY OF YOUR FUTURE B.S. REPLIES, I’M NOT GOING TO WASTE MY TIME ON YOU!!!

FBPICKS
                  Out
                  I'll give 10 to 1 odds he does

Comment

I got at 20 to 1 he does my friend.....
                    [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by hart attack
                      one thing is for certain. plummer is a complete terd and denver has ZERO chance of winning anything substantial with that stiff at the controls. ravens self-destruct with stupid decisions and botched special teams play. jamal 'hands of stone" lewis looked like his usual fat, slow, pig self too. i wonder if he runs faster trying to elude law enforcement? ravens should have been up at least 10 at the half. NFL is completely unhandicappable when you throw in the hideous officiating where some cumm guzzler throws or doesnt throw a flag on obvious blocks in the back & phantom interference calls or keeps his flag in his pocket nestling his scrotum daydreaming as the game happens right in front of him. these scumbags need to held accountable for their incompetence just like anyone else. just ask those retards from that pac-10 game a few weeks ago.
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by brink
                      The problem isn't that he posts his opinion.

The problem is that, he specifically says to stay away from games like that (because they can go either way) then he comes in and counts it with his winners as if he had it all along.

He also comes in and posts/brags about and then adds to his record, several "un-official" plays which he posts after the games are over and they coincidentally just so happen to be winners. Winners mysteriously appear in the results that wer enever posted in the first place.

The sad part is, if he just went with what he posted, took the good with the bad, he wouldn't look like such a dick. For the short term, 3 weeks, he has kept his head above water.

For those keeping track at home, the REAL record stands at 25-18 going into this week.

FBPICKS REPLY TO BRINK:

BRINK, I said it before, and I’ll say it again, I absolutely refuse to waste my time fighting and/or arguing with anyone on this site, including YOU!!! FYI – THIS IS THE LAST RESPONSE I WILL EVER MAKE TO YOUR BULLSHIT REPLIES!!! You picked the wrong screen name, you should have picked “BALL-BUSTER”, because that’s all you seem do on this site is break everyone’s balls!!! DO YOU ACTUALLY WAGER ON ANY GAMES, OR DO YOU JUST GET YOUR ROCKS OFF BEING AN “A”-HOLE ON THIS SITE?

Anyway, you’re not worth my time and/or efforts, SO I’LL NO LONGER RESPOND TO ANY OF YOUR FUTURE B.S. REPLIES, I’M NOT GOING TO WASTE MY TIME ON YOU!!!

I HONESTLY BELIEVE THIS IS HOW YOU GET YOUR ROCKS OFF!!!

WHY DON’T YOU TRY SOMETHING NEW AND START POSTING INFORMATION ON GAMES AND MAKING PLAYS!!!

AGAIN, IF YOU DON’T LIKE WHAT I’M POSTING, MOVE ON!!! AND STOP ALL YOUR CHILDISH B.S.!!!

Good Luck with all your future plays!!!!!

FBPICKS
                      Out
                      Yesterday 04:24 AM
                      Boone Moone Right on Brink.....I hear ya.......Thanks for the update.....I love this stuff.
                      Yesterday 03:41 AM
                      brink The problem isn't that he posts his opinion.

10-10-2006 09:48 PM
                      dragon1952 Thanks bud...I appreciate the support
                      10-10-2006 08:45 PM
                      Boone Moone Hey Dragon, you'll be just fine.........We all go through it....I've seen weeks where your picks are right on.....Hell, nobody wins every week....as long as you can win the majority of the time. the rest takes care of itself.......I consider myself a far-better-than-average handicapper, but my problem has always been bad money management......I play too many gimmick bets (parlays, teasers, halftimes) and tend to do the same with the horses......That's all I play is sports and horses ( I don't mess with poker or any other table games ) and even in sports, it's only football and some baseball......hoops and hockey are out of the question.

I played my first football parlay card when I was 7 years old, and bet on my first horse race when I was 9........I'll be 48 years old in a couple of weeks and I haven't punched a time clock since 1989.......Not gonna lie and say this is entirely due to successful betting strategies, but it helps when you know what you're doing.........Make YOUR OWN PICKS.......and stick to them.....Good Luck.
                      10-10-2006 08:29 PM
                      dragon1952 Yeah, and please feel free to fade me in NFL too. I think I was just slightly better this week at 2-5
                      10-10-2006 08:26 PM
                      Boone Moone Hey guys, it's cool to give credit where credit is due......O.K, O.K......so maybe "FB" didn't put this down as an "Official Play", but after all.....the thread asks for any opinions on tonight's play and he gave his.....what's all the pissing about?......I'll admit that I wasn't too thrilled with "FB" gloating and touting to begin with, but he's tamed himself somewhat in recent weeks, and this forum asks for different styles and insight form others and he gave his.....so why all the hating?

You wanna make some REAL bucks? Just fade any pick or play that "Executioner Sports" puts out.....I don't care if it's CFB on Thursday.....NFL on Monday, Sunday, CFB on Saturday, rain, shine sleet, snow.....I don't care what it is, Just bet the opposite of WHATEVER they put out and you'll soon be rich.....They call themselves "Executioner Sports" because if you follow their picks, you'll get killed
                      !!!......They were 1-5 again this week in the NFL......That's GREAT (if you're fading them)......Easy money!!!!.....I can hardly wait to see who they give out next....It's like going to the bank every night!!!!......All I can figure is that these guys must be bookies themselves.....Boy is this GREAT !!!
                      10-10-2006 08:25 PM
                      dragon1952 I think what he's saying is that, typically, if you are posting picks and keeping record, you post those picks in a separate post that you yourself started and with a title something like 'FBPICKS for MNF' or something. That documents the pick as yours. You specifically said you weren't betting the game 'but if you were'...that's not a documented pick, it's an opinion. And I certainly wouldn't count it as a loss for me because I said "I also like Baltimore +5 which ought to make you run like hell". Actually that's kind of like saying 'you better go with Denver' so maybe I should count it as a win . Posting in that manner basically gives the poster an 'out'. If it wins he takes credit and if it loses it wasn't really a pick, just an opinion. Not to say you're like that or anything, just explaining the rationale. But kudos to you for being correct on both counts though, for sure, and if you wish to count I certainly won't lose sleep over it .
                      10-10-2006 08:05 PM
                      fbpicks Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Russ B
                      This were just your opinion earlier. Now you're taking credit for the game like you told everyone how great a play it was.

REPLY TO RUSS B:

What are you talking about!!! Everything posted on these forums is strictly some-one's opinion, nothing more!!! Read what I posted on this forum about the game, prior to the game. Yes it was my opinion, but it was right on the money wasn't it!!!

There's nothing more than opinions throughout this entire forum!!! That's what its all about!!!

Anyway

Good Luck

FBPICKS
                      Out
                      10-10-2006 07:00 AM
                      dragon1952 Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Russ B
                      This were just your opinion earlier. Now you're taking credit for the game like you told everyone how great a play it was.

Shit man...does that mean I have to count mine as a loss? Maybe nobody saw it

10-10-2006 06:45 AM
                      Russ B Quote:
                      Originally Posted by fbpicks
                      Thanks WIDESTRIDES,

ABSOLUTLEY - TAKE MY PLAYS TO THE BANK EACH AND EVERY WEEK!!! FYI - I wont win every single play, but I'll make a "BIG" profit each and every week!!!

Here's my past weeks CFB & NFL results:

*3 - JETS V Jaguars OVER 38 WIN
                      *3 - JAGUARS -6.5 over Jets WIN
                      *3 - VIKINGS -6.5 over Lions WIN

I guess you had Baltimore hart attack, Sorry for your loss. But I'm happy about my win even if was a shitty game to watch...

ALL THIS COPY/PASTE BULLSHIT SHOULD BE OUTLAWED

Comment

Working...
                      X