• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday's longshot parlay

83519884-1
    3 5:56pm
    17-Oct-06 Parlay 6-Team Parlay
    1. 21-Oct-06 Football/NCAA (Spread) UCLA vs Notre Dame (-13.5) for Game (-115) Pending
    2. 21-Oct-06 Football/NCAA (Spread) Iowa vs Michigan (-13.5) for Game (-110) Pending
    3. 21-Oct-06 Football/NCAA (Spread) Texas (-6.5) vs Nebraska for Game (-110) Pending
    4. 21-Oct-06 Football/NCAA (Spread) Wisconsin (-6.5) vs Purdue for Game (-110) Pending
    5. 21-Oct-06 Football/NCAA (Spread) Oregon State (-2) vs Arizona U for Game (-110) Pending
    6. 21-Oct-06 Football/NCAA (Spread) Texas A&M vs Oklahoma State (-2.5) for Game (-115) Pending

Pays almost 25-1...Blah blah blah
    [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

I need some input guys, tell what ya think

Comment

actually pays almost 50-1

Comment

The Iowa play is the one I'd be afraid of.......They seem about ready to pack it in for the year.....Did you see how shitty they played against hapless Indiana?.....I see Big Blue handling them pretty easy, but then again, colleges aren't my strong point......I love Texas A & M.....Good Luck, I'll probably go along with you on this for a small bit ($50 or so).
        ;)

Comment

Replace Iowa with Tulsa.

Comment

I don't have Iowa, I have Michigan...I can't replace anybody, i already have the bet

Comment

I like it, but I do consider Texas vulnerable

Best of luck Rick,

MS
              It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Comment

ND scares me. Their defense is just so soft. I can see UCLA staying within the number even with a young QB. BOL to you though.

Comment

This didn't last long,,,You were right spang. I was hoping that kid would have missed the FG so Neb would get the win...If they don't cover, then I hope they lose...

Comment

I should have added I will have a few more losses I'm sure...

Comment

Working...
                    X