WTF?? ABC SUCKS - NEB/TEXAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF?? ABC SUCKS - NEB/TEXAS

These morons at ABC break away from a touchdown run to show the running backs friggin brother jumping up an down in the stands!!!!!! Who gives a flying fuck! I wat to see the damn game.

And Musberger is a joke!!!!

Television sports coverage as a whole just sucks the high hard one anymore.........Everytime I channel surf from game to game, whether it's baseball, football, whatever.......It's always on a fucking commercial, and then you go to the next game, another commercial....and when they finally return to the game, they are taking a replay look at every other play, or showing the coaches on the sidelines, or people in the stands, or finding any other reason not to show the things we tuned in for......They don't show the play clock anymore until it gets down to 2 seconds, they wait till the last minute to show you what down and how many yards to go, and so on.

It just sucks that T.V. is more expensive than ever to watch nowadays, and instead of having less advertisements since they're charging so much, we get more and more bullshit.....you're better off going to the game.........That's my rant for today, I'm hungover.
    ;)

Comment

tv announcers that need to retire-

theisman...count how many times this dipchit says, "middle of the football field"
      mcguire ..count how many times he says, "i'll tell ya what"
      musburger...just sucks ballz
      berman...that act was wore out 10 years ago. get this fat, bald pig off of there
      aikman.....count how many times he says, "no question about it"
      irvin...he swears that wasnt his crack pipe! he was holding it for a friend. and gotta love the clown outfits he wears. thugeration at its finest from 'the U"

Comment

Madden tops them all..
        jpehl

Comment

Madden and Phil Simms are the best in my opinion.

I like Mcguire though......only because years ago, not sure how many of you remember, but he used to be NBC's version of Jimmy the Greek. Back when the networks had no problems mentioniing the pointspread, and actually picking games against the spread, Mcguire had a segment each week where he'd give out his plays. I think he did pretty good too.

Speaking of Jimmy the Greek, how great was that, for those of you old enough to remember? An entire segment each week devoted to betting the games. Right there on National major network tv!

The Greek didn't pick too many winners on tv, but he and betting on the games in general did so much for making the NFL what it has become.....

Comment

No doubt Madden is the worst. He has been for a few years now. Whenever the Monday night game was on (now sunday night) i would just watch the game with the volume off because i couldn't stand listening to him anymore. It's like hes scenile from old age. He makes these comments that are so stupid sorta like Yogi Berra does (yogiisms) except at least Yogi's are funny. Madden just generally is going scenile. Also, i can't stand the way he talks about Favre like he's a god every single time they were on sunday nights. Even after he started to play terrible. If Favre did one of this stupid passes into quadruple coverage and was intercepted he will always say it was the lines fault for not giving him time or saying the receiver ran the route bad. Then if he threw a nice pass he would say "that's why Favre is the best quarterback in the NFL" I was getting more enjoyment when they changed networks and brought in Dennis Miller, even though he had no clue what he was talking about i could at least listen to his unbiased talk. I couldn't believe when they hired Madden for monday nights on fox.

Comment

To me, Joe Theissman's a real pain in the ass.......All he ever wants to do is compare things to how it was when he was playing......but what really pisses me off, is how he always disagrees with the other two clowns in the announcer's booth--just to disagree.......Not to mention how he's endlessly wrong on the replay reviews.....if he's say's "I think they'll reverse this one", forget it the play will stand, if he thinks it will stand, trust me....it's gonna be reversed...........Like the last poster, I too liked Dennis Miller.......Even though he was out of his element, at least he could crack you up if your team was down by 3 touchdowns or something.....he was crazy, but good.
              ;)

Comment

I really really like Darlye Johnson "Moose". Huge cowboy fan but i hate Aikman as an announcer. It seems when you take these Hall of Fame players that they seem to forget how hard it was. I have to stick up for Irvin, he tells it how it is. If you listen to espn radio he is great. Yeah he plugs the U alot but he grew up with nothing. His drug problem man its a shame the only thing i can say is everyone has there problems.
                jpehl

Comment

Working...
                X