Brandon Lang?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Lang?

I have been keeping up with this cats pick for about two weeks now. Its amazing this guy is horrible. I dont think He has won a guranteed game since i started watching. Do people actually pay for this site. I was just curious of others oppinions on him. His free video cracks me up. Every night its something new but same bs, he comes on and and says he is just having a rough time .........etc and he has 100 dime pick gurantees a victory. It cracks me up just curious what others think of him.
    jpehl

video

how can one see this video does he have a site sorry just never followed him but if its good humor how he can spin then it might be worth watchin

least north coast willsay when the lose they have a spin and only talk about losses for 5 seconds then about the marquis piks or psweep or whatever won that week but he says he loses
    adios

Comment

Its on his site Brandon Lang . Ive just been watching the last couple of weeks. It really is humerous. Like a car salesman selling you a lemon. He post his losses and then talks about how dumb he was for picking them and then explains how he is in a slump this month. He then goes on to tell you he is due for a big weekend. He won tonight with the colts but thats really his first lock in two weeks. He picked Chicago for 100 dimes and guranteed a victory. Its funny check it out.
      jpehl

Comment

Working...
      X