Brandon Lang

40 DIME

Oklahoma

10 DIME

Indiana
        E.Carolina
        Rice

OKLAHOMA
        I am not a believer in Texas A&M and I don't see them winning this game today.

Sure, they have won 4 in a row but trust me when I tell you they should have lost 3 of those and this line would have been a solid 7 and not the current 2 1/2.

They needed late drives to beat Kansas and Oklahoma State as both d'coordinators sat back in prevent and allowed the Aggies to throw.

Missouri turned it over 4 times in the first half squandering plenty of opportunities to beat this A&M team.

Last week, they struggled in Baylor, needing a breakaway touchdown with just over 2 minutes to play on a 3rd down and 4 play in a 24-21 game.

Now the Aggies step up and face their first top 10 defense this year in the Oklahoma Sooners. The same defense that last week went into Missouri and held an offense that had been averaging just over 36 points a game at home to 10 points in the 26-10 win.

That is how good this Sooner defense is playing right now and Stoops will have them ready to serve notice again.

If you are Texas A&M and you have been struggling with the bottom half of the Big 12, I just don't see you stepping up and beating this Oklahoma team.

Sooners come in with 2 losses but truthfully it should only be 1 after they were robbed on the onside kick call at Oregon.

The other loss was to Texas in a game they turned it over 5 times and despite holding the Longhorns to 232 yards total offense, you can't overcome 5 turnovers.

In fact, in their last 5 games, only Missouri got over 300 yards total offense. That is how good this defense is playing.

Bottom line is Oklahoma St ran for over 200 yards on this Aggie defense while Baylor last week threw for over 260.

Great spot for the Sooners and great line value over an overrated and lucky Texas A&M team who's luck runs out tonight.

40 Dime winner Oklahoma

INDIANA
        Two teams heading in opposite directions. Once again, Glenn Mason is allowing his Gopher team to collaspe down the stretch.

They have lost 5 of their last 6 with the only win being over Division II North Dakota 10-9 at home.

This team has quit. Their last 2 losses were to Wisconsin by 36 and Ohio State by 44. That puts them at 3-6 and not much of a chance for a bowl.

The Hoosiers are on the rise and a win today makes them bowl eligible. They come off winning 3 of their last 4 SU and ATS with the only loss being to Ohio State on the road.

They just ripped Michigan State 46-21 and that was off the 2 point win on the road over Illinois and the 3 point win over Ilinois.

Considering the fact that Indiana has thrown for over 200 yards in 6 of their 9 games this year and Minnesota has given up over 200 yards passing in 6 of their 9 games this year, their is value in the points.

This is a field goal game and it wouldn't suprise me to see Indiana win this game outright.

10 Dime winner Indiana

East Carolina
        I was watching Ucf play South Florida and couldn't believe how bad their secondary was. It was a joke.

South Florida threw for 333 yards in a 24-17 win.

In fact, in their 8 games this year, of the 5 passing teams they have face, only Pitt threw for less than 250 yards.

The other 4 threw for 251, 433, 333 and 305.

This weakness plays right into the strength of East Carolina. The passing game. EC QB Pinkney is on fire. In their 8 games this year, EC has thrown for over 240 yards in 6 of the 8 surpassing 400 against a pretty good SMU defense.

Ucf had high hopes for a really good season but having dropped 3 straight and 6 of their last 7, motivation will be hard to come by, I don't care who your coach is.

They come off a 20 point loss to Houston on the road , which was preceded by back to back home losses by 12 point loss to Rice and 45 points to Pitt.

I see no letdown for Skip Holtz and East Carolina. They are 4-4 SU but 7-1 ATS. The amazing thing is they have played the much tougher schedule having faced Tulsa and West Virginia.

This is another case of two teams heading in opposite directions and I will side with the one who has all the motivation and something to play for. A bowl bid.

10 Dime Winner on East Carolina

RICE
        I was alerted to this team when they went into Army off a players death as a 10 point dog and hammered the Cadets 48-14.

This team plays hard.

Sure, they are 3-5 on the year but a very nice 5-3 ATS including 3 of their last 4.

This Rice team won 2 in a row before they went into their bye last week and were very impressive in doing so.

They beat UAB at home as a 4 1/2 point dog 34-33 putting up close to 400 yards total offense on a pretty good Uab defense.

They then went into Central Florida as a 6 point dog and won that game outright 40-29. This team is playing really well and getting double digits off a week off is way too many points.

This is also a Rice team that played Houston to a 1 point game to start the year and then stepped it up in a very big way out of conference.

They lost by 10 at Ucla before getting drilled at Texas at home and at Florida State.

The key to Rice is QB Chase Clement. He was injured and didn't play in any of those defeats and quite frankly, when he is in the lineup, this Rice team is 4-1 ATS.

Also, since his return the last 4 games, the offense is averaging 36 points and over 424 yards total offense.

Utep is a very undisciplined team. They are just 3-3 their last 6 and 2-4 ATS.

I look for Rice to be very motivated here and come ready to play. Grab the points in a game that will be much more competitive than people think.

10 Dime Winner on Rice

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Ray
          Wayne Root

North Carolina State--Insider's Circle
          Colorado--Source
          Colorado State--No Limit
          Arizona State--Money Maker
          Texas A&M--Chairman
          which one is his GOY?

Comment

Originally posted by stunnersal
            which one is his GOY?
            Im reading that it's on Miami but I haven't confirmed that yet.

Comment

Larry Ness
              C-USA Game of the Year 15* Houston
              Sun Belt GOY 15* Troy St.
              TV Game of the Year 15* Miami-Fla.
              Las Vegas Insider on . Tennessee

Comment

northcoast
                5* neb
                4* navy, tex tech, la tech, byu
                3* florida st., arkansas

marque: miami fl, vandy

Info Plays
                CFB

10* Big 10 Game of the Year on Wisconsin -6.5

7* on Miami +2.5

7* on TCU -20

7* on Florida State -12

7* on Georgia Tech -5.5

HSW

5*Florida
                4*Florida State
                3* North Carolina

JD West
                Michigan
                Utah State

(animal)

5* Oklahoma, Texas Tech
                4* BYU
                3* Texas, Idaho, Vandy, Central Florida

Wayne Root
                Millionaires Game Of Year
                Miami Florida

JIM FEIST
                PERSONAL BEST
                NC STATE , TEXAS AM

INNER CIRCLE
                VANDERBILT
                IDAHO

PLATINUM
                INDIANA
                WAKE FOREST

regular plays
                south florida, lsu under, navy, houston

Comment

thanks doc

thanks for every service pick out there, your a saint for sharing all that info with us.

Comment

Working...
                  X