OAK/SEA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OAK/SEA

any thoughts please reply. I like seattle -7 and the over(35) as a parlay.

My advice woulld be to forget this one, take the significant other out to dinner and a movie and then hopefully get laid.

Seriously, gun to the head I'd take the points but I won't make a play tonight

Good luck
    It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Comment

Yeah, I agree, what a shitty game-they knew oakland sucked from the get-go so why would they throw them on MNF?

Played a small ML Parlay on Seattle -300/Chicago Bulls -260 for the hell of it.

But that all I am on tonight-very small.

would side with the over 34 which what pinny has now.

Good Luck!

Comment

Ones mans trash is another mans treasure. I see alot of value tonight. Im going with a heavy parlay over and seattle -7. Im dumb i know you dont have to tell me. I probally need to find that bottle again.
        jpehl

Comment

Boone I feel for you right now.
          jpehl

Comment

Originally posted by jpehl
            Boone I feel for you right now.
            jpehl
            With the over picked, I feel the same for you jpehl..I'm sure you found that "Bottle" some time ago...LOL
            [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

Don't feel for me........Didn't you see my mid-day post?.........I played the UNDER and stayed away from the side.......Didn't you see the "gun to my head" comment about siding with Seattle?.......As a matter of fact, I told my brother Seattle would win 16-0, or 23-0.........It's no secret how bad the Raiders offense is........I just can never pull the trigger to bet against them or on them..........Good Luck.
              ;)

Comment

terrible pick terrible team . I went through Quincy Carter but damn i would hate football to see that. Not trying to take cheap shots at all. Owell. regather next week. jpehl

Comment

I hear you.........But the REAL Raider fans knew we were in for a long season (and a losing one) when Al Davis went out and got Aaron Brooks from the Saints during the off-season........Why didn't he just cut out the middle man and sign Drew Brees directly form the Chargers?.......Or why not go after Matt Leinart to at least have some hope for the future?.............Aaron Brooks is an 8-year loser, and a proven horrible quarterback..........This move alone spoke volumes to the rest of us as to just how far Al Davis's senility had progressed...........Let's keep the faith and hope for a quick cure..............Good Luck.
                  ;)

Comment

Working...
                  X