Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First NCAA hoops play

Cent. Mich vs. Youngstown St. weds 4:30 PM

Going to make the first play of the year in this less than prime time matchup. I really like YSU's Quin Humphrey and think he has enough returning in support to make YSU a better team this season.

For CMU, its good news, bad news. The good news is that they return all five starters from last years squad. The bad news? they went 4-24 last year. Look for the Chipps to make progress under new coach Ziegler as the season moves on, but don't expect the Chipps and their new schemes to be fine tuned just yet.

Youngstown State +1 1 unit play
    It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

youngstown is killin em. You think they'd be a smart play for the second half too? The way it is lookin. I don't follow college bball too much, but usually when a pro team would lighten up a lil bit college is gonna keep piling it on right?

Comment

CMU is accumulating fouls at an alarming rate. Don't know how much talent that they can keep on the floor in the 2nd half, but given that YSU will be playing right back tomorrow I'd certainly expect Slocum to reat his studs. I''ve got this one covered, so no need to chase a 2nd half line.

good luck

Comment

should have read rest his studs

Comment

Nice call Spang-wish I would have seen this earlier! you are the MAC king around here.

Comment

NICE CALL SPANG

Nice to see you guys back and its nice
            to see NCAA Basketball back

I will be around providing my humble
            expertise and plays for Illinois this year
            as a Laser Beam Focus, last year we
            did very well

Looking forward to this year

Semper Fi

Carpet

Comment