X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few from a newbie

CFB 7-5
    CFB Ttls 2-0

Week 2 on here as a newbie, What a GREAT game last night, played it and hit but couldn't get on here to post it, blah blah blah. Anywho this weekend looks fun, I like too many games, good thing or bad? we'll see. I do like both overs in tonites games (FRI) WM/CM O 46.5 and UTEP/UAB O51, don't know if I'm going to play them but leaning.

3* Wake +8.5
    I just think its too many points
    3* Rice + 14
    This isn't the same Rice team as in past years and still aren't getting lots of points, they are still high after beating UTEP last week, and will cont. to play well.
    3* ECU -6.5
    I go out and see them from time to time, Lou's son has the program on the rise, well ATS anyway.
    3* Notre Dame -11.5
    ND hasn't playedthis match up well at all lately, this year they do, I hope. They stop the run, they win by 3 TD's+.
    3* Boise St. -13.5
    Just because they can.
    2* Tex Tech +8.5
    2* Iowa St. +8.5
    It's alot of points in this match up to me.
    1* NW + 23
    1* Mich St. +2.5
    Maybe win straight up? Atleast try.

Totals
    3* Rice/Tulsa O 56
    1* ECU/Marshall O 51

No longer a lean on that battle of the lil michigans, snow/freezing rain, surprised it hasn't dropped already. not playing it.

1* O 51 UTEP/UAB

Comment

I love the Wake Forest and Notre Dame plays.

Comment

Nothing special about the record but profitable on the way I bet them. So thats good. Nothing really jumping out to me (again) for todays games, but I'm playing a few for small...

1* Indy/Buff U 45
        1* Dal/Arz O 43
        1*NE/NYJ O 38

GL All on todays plays...

Comment

Working...
        X