No announcement yet.

NYG/CHI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you think about it in terms of other recent road games for Indy it doesn't seem that unusual. They were actual the underdog by 3 in their past 2 road games at Denver and New England so this is a 4 pt swing for the Dallas game. And I think it actually opened at 3 but was evidently bet down immediately to 1.
    They are pretty banged up too. Check this out.
    - *Defensive tackle Darrell Reid (11/12, finger) missed Sunday's game against Buffalo. *Safety Bob Sanders (11/12, knee) played Sunday against Buffalo. *Defensive end Josh Thomas (11/12, knee) played Sunday against Buffalo. *Tight end Ben Utecht (11/12, low back) played Sunday against Buffalo. *Running back Joseph Addai (11/12, wrist) played Sunday against Buffalo. *Tackle Ryan Diem (11/12, calf) played Sunday against Buffalo. *Guard Ryan Lilja (11/12, knee) played Sunday against Buffalo. *Linebacker Rocky Boiman (11/12, concussion) played Sunday against Buffalo. *Linebacker Gary Brackett (11/12, hamstring) missed Sunday's game against Buffalo. *Defensive end Robert Mathis (11/12, shoulder) played Sunday against Buffalo. *Cornerback Matt Giordano (11/12, calf) missed Sunday's game against Buffalo. *Linebacker Rob Morris (11/12, hamstring) played Sunday against Buffalo. *Linebacker Keith O`Neil (11/12, ankle) missed Sunday's game against Buffalo. Safety Mike Doss (10/23, knee) is on the injured list. *Defensive tackle Montae Reagor (11/12, head) missed Sunday's game against Buffalo. *Wide receiver Brandon Stokley (11/12, knee) missed Sunday's game against Buffalo. Defensive tackle Corey Simon (10/5, illness) is on the non-football illness/injury list. Tight end Ben Hartsock (9/25, hamstring) is on the injured list. Running back James Mungro (8/30, knee) is on the injured list. Defensive end Johnathan Goddard (8/30, foot) is on the injured list.

Comment

Damn, Dragon.......You've obviously done your homework on this one!......we're gonna have to start calling you "Dr. Dragon" with an injury report like that!..........But seriously, I think this line is pretty accurate (Dallas/Indy).........I figured it would open up at 1 point, in either direction.........Dallas has a pretty formidable offense when they play error-free football, and playing at home against the Colts who will be playing their third game out of four on the road, this line makes sense.

The line-up looks pretty good for the weekend, and I'm looking forward to the huge games in College Football this week as well......let's hook up our thoughts and picks, and get over the hump this weekend.........I think I'll put up some PRO plays later on during the week, if nothing else, just to get the feedback from the guys.......I love it!!!!.........Good Luck.
      ;)

Comment

Actually I just cut and pasted it from a website injury report

Comment

Im just kind of upset because i thought i would get a steal on the ml. But Vegas sniffed that one out. Im going to be out for the night but im going to take TB tonight. I dont think that Carolina deserves this much respect. I really dont understand it but i guess it will be cleared up tonight. Good Luck to all. Jpehl

Comment

Working...
          X