NYG/CHI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYG/CHI

I like the under a lot but unsure about whos going to win. NY is good at home but CHI is a damn good team. Please reply w/ any info or thoughts.

CHI is hard to pass up in this game NY has so many injurys and Rex should be a lot better this week.

Comment

I really think that the Giants are over rated.
      jpehl

Comment

Boone Im curious to what you have to say about tonights game.

Comment

This game is a coin toss and it will
          all come down to Grossman not turning the ball over
          and HE WILL..........

Urlacher is hurting with a bruised Toe and
          he will not be as lateral in movement, I expect
          Urlacher will be out by the end of the half.

Special Teams (punt) RETRUN for the Bears
          remains suspect, and factor in the loss of
          Berrian the Bears wide deep threat, I see the
          Giants winning this game ..............

GIANTS -1

Carpet

Comment

Hey Jpehl, those 9 1/2 points that the oddsmakers are giving the Raiders are probably the only ones they're gonna get today.........so you're telling me that the Broncos can't score 10 points or more?........Then you better bet the UNDER in that game too!...........By the way, can't believe you're not on Romo's tip in the Dallas game......I think this is the first week that you didn't have the Cowboys as one of your picks.......Hell, I gotta play them now, let me run back to the window.........Anyway, Good Luck today with your picks and plays, but I'm against you on the Philly game......They're gonna kill Washington today pal.......Later.

Awesome write-up as always Dragon....but I beg to differ on two games.

USC vs Oregon........SC, as we call 'em out here, sleepwalked through their meaningless early schedule thinking that merely showing up would get the job done......They wound getting their hats handed to them in the Oregon State game (which they almost won anyway) and that game eventually woke them up.......Granted, they beat a pitiful Stanford team last week, and this was no surprise....but they played some of the early games with a lot of their starters injured......This is still one of the most powerful teams in the nation, and the way that the currently top-ranked BCS teams are falling by the wayside on a daily basis, these guys are still in line for a major bowl berth............Back at home, favored by slightly more than a touchdown, I look for these boys to make a big statement on Saturday, all the while waiting for the real games coming up against Cal, Notre Dame and of course, UCLA........It's now or never for the men of Troy............If they can find a way to hold on the football Saturday, this game could get ugly very early.

NFL: Pittsburgh vs. New Orleans........Being the skeptic that I am, I like the Steelers for all of the reasons that you don't......It sounds stupid, but I agree with you on all of the things you say about this game.......So why then are the Steelers favored in this game the way they are?...........Like you said, "there's no way the Saints don't cover in this game".....Exactly, but isn't that the way everyone is thinking?..........These things just don't pan out this way........Watch everyone be talking about how Pittsburgh can still make the playoffs after they destroy New Orleans on Sunday...........It's been a wierd season...........Good Luck.

O.K, O.K, Jpehl.........All of these winners (with the exception of the Raiders, who I was kinda making fun of since you know that I don't bet on their games, at least on or against them).........So that's USC, the UNDER on the Raider game, Dallas, Philly, and the Steelers....and you want me to give you the winner of tonight's game too?......For free?.......If you want that kind of information, you'll have to call my "Heavy Hitter's Hotline" at 1-800-BOONE'S HOT....... ..........just kidding since no such thing exists......yet...........But seriously........If Cincinnati didn't squander that 28-7 lead they had, I wouldn't have to play anymore the rest of the year, since I had the above winners, along with the Rams and Dolphins in a parlay that would have broke the bank.......So much for that..........But I'm sorry pal, you're on your own in this one.......I just can't give out anymore FREE winners.

Take the Giants.
            ;)

Comment

Boone,
              Why didnt you post your plays?

Comment

I just dont understand why you guys like the giants so much. Im going very small on the bears SU. I really would like the giants to lose tonight. Good luck to all.
                jpehl

Comment

Well, those top two paragraphs were actually cut and pasted form "Dragon's CFB Picks" for the weekend, and the other one was listed in YOUR thread for your Sunday picks..........I've just been laying low lately since those clowns messed with me a couple of weeks back, and I thought I might be posting TOO much.......But anyway, I always like to reply to you and Dragon and Rick and Woodee and the rest of the good sports that have as much fun with this as we do, and I'm flying "under the radar", so to speak..........But as I stated back about four weeks ago or so, as the season gets past the eighth week or so, this seems to get alot easier (the pros anyway) as it goes along.........Good Luck and thanks for the shout out.
                  ;)

Comment

Hey screw umm... theres no shame in your game. I kind of want to see you post your picks for Nfl next week in advance. I think the trash has been taken out. Were you a bit surprised by your raiders this week. On another note I quit betting Dallas just because it made the L's that much harder to take when i was wrong and they lose. Truthfully I have been waiting for next week since the schedule came out. I smell upset.
                    jpehl

Comment

Originally posted by Boone Moone
                      Well, those top two paragraphs were actually cut and pasted form "Dragon's CFB Picks" for the weekend, and the other one was listed in YOUR thread for your Sunday picks..........
                      Yeah, thanks a lot! I was hoping that post would get buried and forgotten
                      Good calls BTW, although N.O. would have covered easily if they hadn't fumbled so many times.

Comment

I like Chicago to rebound tonite. This will be the best team the Giants have played since game 1 vs Indy.

Comment

Da................. Bears........ Anyways nothing special. Damn im pissed, Dallas is only getting -1. I guess i want get a very good deal on the ML. Damn vegas sniffed me out on this one. I thought it would open at at least -7. Damn Damn Damn.... Man im glad i didnt call that 1800 number tonight. Lol. Really looking forward to next weeks games.
                          jpehl

Comment

That's usually what happens to a person that starts to gloat, like I did...........Remember "FB Picks"?.......Hey, what ever happended to him anyway?.......As soon as you start bragging about the winners......You lose.......Oh well, can't win 'em all, but we'll kill 'em next week......Good Luck everybody.
                            ;)

Comment

I was just looking for his post for last week. Oh well. Man the giants are plagued with injuries right now. Boy am i happy. I still cant figure out this line for the cowboys next week.

Comment

Working...
                              X