Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AKRON/ ARK LITTLE ROCK MON NIGHT

Ark L R +10'

Thinking here is that the Zips are getting just a bit too much love with this number. I have been to a couple of practices and the exhibition game vs Hillsdale( who just gave #17 Marquette fits before falling friday night) and came away with mixed feelings about the Zips.

I still think that Akron will have some trouble with teams that can hit the boards and Ark LR can clean some glass with Jones-Jennings who just happens to be the nations leading returning rebounder from last season. Travis can't handle him without some help and I'm having concerns that Wood will never be the same player he was returning from a horrible knee injury nearly 2 years ago vs. Ohio U at the jar. Freshman Chris McKnight has looked very good, and he will need to make significant contributions early in his career for the Zips to handle their own inside.

Akron does have 3 very talented guards and will enjoy a large advantage in the back court in this tilt and almost every game they will play this year, but it may not be enough to dominate if Ark L R controls the boards.

I think the Zips win it, but not without a fight

Ark Little Rock +10'

YTD: 1-1
    It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

I saw this one early enough to bet it but not early enough to get it at 10'...Spang you must have put a "LARGE" play on it because the line is now 9... . I still took it, Good Luck!!
    [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

Me too at +9, love the write up

Good Luck to us.

I also like
      Tenn-14
      AZ State-7
      good luck

Comment

Great call Spang! Straight up winner to top it off! Keep the picks coming.

Comment

Thanks for another winner my friend.. You are the MAN...But sorry your Zips didn't win though.......
          [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

Nice call Spang...Thanks for the cash
            good luck

Comment

Working...
            X