NCAA BASKETBALL, YOUNGSTOWN ST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA BASKETBALL, YOUNGSTOWN ST

Hey I was just wondering what you guys knwe about youngstown st. They have a game tonight against a banged up duquesne team. Duquesne is starting all new kids. Three freshman and only 1 kid that has D1 experience. Their expected starters are all out for various reasons. And they are only getting 7. I have a feeling that if youngstown is decent they will win by 15+

I see YSU from time to time, and think that Quin Humphry is a great player and should dominate tonight. The Penguins blew 'em out last year and can't see why they won't repeat history tonight.

My money wen't down on this one last night.
    It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Comment

My thoughts exactly. Its tempting me to ruin my money management and drop the entire bankroll on it.

Comment

Like it guys. Go them at -6 before I even read your post.

Also played a ML Parlay with Northern Iowa pk/Carolina Panthers pk

Comment

Are there any other games like this on board tonight? I am feeling in the mood for a parlay, but can't do moneylines so i have to take the spreads or o/u.

Comment

down by 1 at half. go youngstown!

Comment

Well it looks like Duquesne could actually be decent this year. I was at the game, and I guess it serves me right to bet against the school I go to. I think next time they're getting a lot of points i will be on their side. Their new coach Everhert seems to be the real deal.

Comment

Keep us posted on them. I know they sucked the past couple years SU and ATS. Any inside info may be a good early season money maker! Thanks and we'll get them next time!

Comment

Will do. From what I saw in just one game they are playing pretty good defense and the freshman they've brought in can play some ball. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a story book year, I mean after everything that happened to them (the shootings if you didn't hear) It only makes sense that they do real good. Kinda like the Patriots winning the superbowl when we went to war, or that Team from Glory Road winning it all when the coach started all blacks. Maybe i'm just being a lil supersticious but Ill keep an eye out.

Comment

Had a produtive weekend, winning a few bucks.

Looking at the NCAA hoops lines for Monday before I head to bed.

Played Duquense +7 at Home vs. Northern Illinois for 1/2 unit right now but may bumpo it up. What are your thoughts on them at this point?

They may fly under the radar for a bit here which is a good time to jump on them especially at home. Don't think NIU is alything special are they?

Comment

I didn't get to see Duquesne's second game because I came home for the holiday break. It kinda stinks most of their home games are while everyone else is home. I did see that they ended up winning by one, though I think they were up by a decent amount at one point. I don't know much about NIU either, but I like Duquesne getting those points. It seems that they're trying to work a lot on defense and I think they can keep the game close and probably win SU. The Dukes are short though, they're tallest kid is a 6-6 freshman.

Comment

Working...
                      X