• Show
Clear All

• Tonights Lockerooni

Here you go kiddos>>>>

50 UNITS on Georgetown -4.

Laugh all the way to your Neteller!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Now I am confused.

Is this in the same category as a "Lockerooski"?

And please advise when we have come up with a gazillion unit play.

Comment

Yes

Lockerooski's are on Wednesdays lol.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Scit

Comment

I meant Lockerooni's are on Wednesday EOM

Comment

Question? If your placing 30, 40, and 50 unit plays every night. How many units are you working with?

Comment

A negative 5 by my count............The clown's gloating about being up 45 units for the week, then placed 50-units on Georgetown for a negative 5 for the week......But that's O.K.......He's the best "capper" around.... .......That's what usually happen when you start to toot your own horn..........I might apologize for my losers (as if anyone cares), but I never gloat with the winners.........It's the kiss of death.
            ;)

Comment

Im just curious if he just lost 1/4 of his bankroll is all i want to know.
              jpehl

Comment

I enjoy reading all posts from all members regardless of their style. If this guy wants to toss around huge quanities of units in his posts so be it. I believe that all of us who have been around the block a few times can make our own determinations of a posters integrity and general value to this forum. We've seen them come and go over the years so just take it for what it's worth. Respect is earned , not self proclaimed.

I do all my own capping and follow nobody at any time. However if Scituate, or anybody else for that matter, makes a post that prompts me to take a second look of a game or fact I might of missed ,I then determine that the particular post adds value to the forum.

Just my two cents,
                spang
                It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Comment

My intent was not to bash, i was just curious how many units he was working with. I have deffinately had my share of losing on here. I in know way was calling him out. Just wanted to clear that up.
                  jpehl

Comment

Sorry for the loser...

makes me -5 units for the week minus juice.

Let's try and re-group I;ll post later if I see a game that is Lockeroo worthy.

Comment

Working...
                    X