Clear All

JPEHL

How did ya end up yesterday?

Hope ya didnt end up taking PHIL
    What is your take on tonights game? Always read your input

KJALB

Comment

KJALB,
      Well i ended up hitting my Parlay yesterday, so thats always nice and I played the over which didnt hit. I had a strange feeling about philly so i decided not to play them. I would have posted early but i didnt know any one even paid attention. Tonight I didnt post I hopped in after work to place the bet and headed to the bars. I want take credit for it at all. I played the ML and the points with Florida. I have to give credit to BOONE for those picks. I dont do very well in college. Hope your play wasnt on OHIO. Good luck to you and I will try to post my picks late Saturday.

Comment

Thanks for the props J-Pal..............My best bet of the week of course was the UNDER on the Giants/Philly as noted in the contests...........But I didn't post my thoughts this week since we were pretty much "forced" into picking every possible outcome in the "Contests Forum"................Honestly, I didn't even play half of my picks, because you know I'm very selective in the games that I actually play.............It seems that whenever a play is "forced", you're usually wrong with it................I hate when that happens.

I'm gonna wait a couple of days, but I'll be listing some plays for this weekend that will pay for my Super Bowl trip, my Kentucky Derby weekend, and tickets for the Oscar De La Hoya/Floyd Mayweather Jr. fight tickets.............It's on !!
        ;)

Comment

Okay Im tired of looking at this crap. The longer I take the more I try to out think myself
          BALT -4 Well a strong win by the colts last week kept this number down to four. I think it should be at 7, at the least, but the public loves Manning and his commercials why I dont know. The Colts havent played very well on the road this year and heres a few stats that stuck out to me.Baltimore is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home.Baltimore is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Indianapolis.Indianapolis is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road. I also want to add that I expect the Total to go over although I dont know if Im playing it. May change my mind due to the weather. It is expected to rain until game time with lows in the 50s.
          Decisions, decisions, decisions well its time to step up to the plate .
          New O -6 Its always odd to me when the books raise the line and the public is on the Philly side. Ill take my chances with Brees and company. Philly has been on a terror as of late but they have showed signs of cooling off. Typical coming from a conference that had the two hottest teams in the league for three games. New Orleans won there last meeting by a field goal, and I think they realize that and will come prepared. I saw a stat somewhere that stated that when a number 3 and number 2 meet in the playoffs that the home team has won 28-4 games. I think that the Eagles are satisfied to have made it this far and really dont expect much more.
          Well goodluck everyone and I will see you when the chalk settles.
          jpehl
          W

Comment

Well you win some you lose some.

Comment

No sides just one total over 46 1/2

Comment

For every one tempted to do it I will go ahead and say it OUCH!

Comment

This just in my loser friend that I mentioned in an earlier post is siding with the bears. This makes me even more confident that the saints come to play, but like we all know he is bound to win some time. Goodluck with your plays im pounding the saints.
                  jpehl

Comment

Well I cant seem to even pick my nose at this point. Im going to call it a year before I lose everything. Goodluck to everyone.
                    jpehl

Comment

Guys just wanted to say thanks to everyone who shared their advice ,opinions.. etc this season. It was a great season and a pretty crappy playoff, but I ended the season with a win and thats always a good feeling. It hasnt even been six hours since the superbowl ended and im already ready for next season. Goodluck to all.
                      Thanks again,
                      Jpehl

Comment

Same here..............It's been a pleasure J-Pal.............Keep in touch.
                        ;)

Comment

Working...
                        X