• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona-Louisville - Jimmy V Classic

#15 Arizona (5-1) vs. Louisville (2-1)
    9:30 pm Eastern
    ESPN
    Opening Line: Arizona - 4

No. 14 Arizona takes on Louisville in the late game tonight of the Jimmy V Classic at Madison Square Garden in New York. Darren Caracter is back from suspension for the Cardinals but
    SBG Globalreports that to the public – it doesn’t matter with sharp money going on the Wildcats.

Louisville is familiar with the Garden but hasn’t played very well there. They lost three times there last year. They lost to St. John's in the regular season, Pittsburgh in the Big East tournament and South Carolina in the NIT semifinals. "We're really looking forward to this game," Louisville coach Rick Pitino said. "We have not played particularly well at the Garden. We want to obviously play well and we have to play well to beat Arizona."

Louisville freshman Derrick Caracter will be making his debut after he was suspended for the first three games of the season by the NCAA. The Cardinal may need immediate help from Caracter if they are to stay with Arizona. The Wildcats have all five starters averaging in double figures and the team is scoring 92.0 points per game. "I think that this is probably the most difficult team to have to defend in the country," Pitino said. "Because you can't cheat. They do great things at all five positions."

Arizona is a 5.5 point favorite at
    SBG Global.

Arizona is 10-1 at Madison Square Garden under coach Lute Olson.

Louisville is 2-1 against Arizona, but the teams haven't met since 1994.

Arizona is 6-1 ATS in their last 7 neutral site games as a favorite and they are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 neutral site games overall. Arizona has struggled against the Big East though. They are only 2-5 ATS in their last 7 vs. the Big East. Arizona is also only 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games following an ATS win.

Louisville is 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games overall. They are also 5-2 ATS in their last 7 non-conference games. Louisville does struggle as a dog though. They are only 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games as an underdog. They are also only 1-4 ATS in their last 5 neutral site games. They are also 0-5 ATS in their last 5 neutral site games as an underdog.

Looking at the total we see that the Over is 9-2 in Wildcats last 11 non-conference games and the Over is 4-1 in Wildcats last 5 neutral site games.

The Over is 6-2 in the Wildcats last 8 games as a favorite. The Over is 5-1-1 in the Cardinals last 7 games as an underdog. One Under note has the Cardinals 11-5 toward the under in their last 16 non-conference games.

All clients receive a weekly free entry to the $10,000 Handicapping Contest with
    SBG Global.

over

took the over on this one 166.

Comment

shoud of waited

louisville is now 162

Comment

just my luck

Comment

I'm hoping for o.t.

Comment

I sucked it up

good call by me ...... I'm such a dumbass sometimes.

Comment

Working...
            X