• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodee's Tuesday Hoops

3-0 on Monday

37-35 YTD

Early Start (12:00 EST)
    Tennesee Tech +3 over Northwestern..playing in PR

Iowa State +24 over Ohio State (2 units)...see other thread for explanantion

SE Mizzou +8 over Samford....Spangs on this one too. a lot of points for a home doggy who is very similar in talent and schedule to their opponent.

more later.

ML Parlay:

Marist/Illinois

Comment

Thanks for Tenn Tech Woodee. Had to sweat that one out in PR!

I only see 23 1/2 for Iowa State and 7 1/2 for SE Mizzoo. I think I should hold out for that last half point.

Comment

Yeah, i always buy the 1/2 no matter what. I HATE losing by a 1/2 and the extra juice doesn;t hurt that bad.

Yeah, Tenny barely won that one it looks like.

Comment

Thats all for me tonight...not going to force anything. But the ones I have played are good ones I think.

Comment

Forgot, actually played Lakers/Bulls UNDER 205. Got an e-mail from a capper who used to post here and he said he liked this total quite a bit.

Comment

4-1 with some help on that lakers under.

42-36 YTD with the 2 unit win on ISU.

Damn Marist...Who the F is Marist anyways and why can you even bet on them??? Just got a hint to play them from a buddy and actually lucky Illinois won.

good last couple days and hope it continues. Insight and comments are the key so please chime in. I am not trying to start a service or anything like that but posting and hearing thoughts makes us all better. The key is to beat the book!!!

Comment

Wedsneday:

NC State +4 vs. Bama...Everyone is on Bama, like the home doggy here.

Appalachian State +2 vs. Central Florida...Early game.

Comment

Nice hit on App state, I hope U nail NC too I put a unit on it too. I had to buy up to +4.

What about Iowa-16 at Geaorgia State 133 1/2

I thought your the expert on the hawkeyes.
                  good luck

Comment

dont know the hawks much this year, my team is the Cyclones, Iowa State.

Comment

my mistake
                      good luck

Comment

Working...
                      X