A SILLY CHRISTMAS LIST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A SILLY CHRISTMAS LIST

The weather outside is frightening, there are no local racetracks operating, and the sports menu for tonight doesn't move me much..........So I figured out a gift list that I would offer if I were Santa Claus to the following celebrities, sports figures and people in general.............Add your's to the list if you feel like playing along.

George W. Bush :A brain, and some kind of exit strategy for the war in Iraq.....even if it means lying to the American public again.

Dick Cheney: A year's membership to any recognized target shooting range.

Donald Trump: A haircut.

Rosie O'Donnell: A muzzle and a new strap-on.

Nicole Ritchie: A Big Mac.

Britney Spears: Some panties.

Kevin Federline: Some talent.

Michael Richards: Another 10 years of syndication for "Seinfeld" episodes sponsored by none other than the N.A.A.C.P.

O.J. Simpson: A conscience.

The Oakland Raiders: A new owner, a new head coach, a new quarterback, a new playbook, a new etc., etc., etc.

The Dallas Cowboys: A January win in Chicago.

The City of Los Angeles: A football team.

Chris Berman (ESPN): A sportscoat that fits.

Tom Brady: Some wide receivers to throw to, like maybe Terry Glenn or Dieon Branch or oh, nevermind.

Ben Rothleisberger: A motorcycle helmet or the revocation of his driver's license during the off-season.

Brent Favre: A new career in the broadcast booth starting as soon a possible so that he doesn't keep embarrassing himself every Sunday...........Hell, if Bradshaw can do it, anyone can !!

Terrell Owens" A head shrinker.

Major League Baseball: A Cy Young Award winner that can pitch more than five innings a game, win more than half his starts, finish with an ERA of less than 4.00, and pitch more than 200 innings.........just like in the old days.

Allen Iverson: A Carmelo Anthony trade.

Carmelo Anthony: An Allen Iverson trade.

Donavan Mc Nabb: A full and healthy season.

John Madden: A vocal coach to teach him how to complete a sentence, or at the very least, an interpreter.

Joe Paterno: Another 80 years roaming the sidelines, I wouldn't recognize the Penn State football team without him.

All Bettorsworld Members: A safe and Happy Holiday Season to you and your's, and hoping that the next play you make, is a winning one.

Season's Greetings from everyone here at The World Famous Boone Moone Fan Club and Radio Network.
    ;)

Wow are you bored?

Comment

Sorry pal..........I told you I was bored to death............And it's too early to hit the happy hours and it's too early to give out my picks for tomorrow 'cause I don't want the odds to go down after I post ............anyway, you get the picture.
      ;)

Comment

Hit the tables up. I would kill to be there. I drive once a week an hour away to play cards. I dont want to hear how your bored.
        jpehl

Comment

vegas is sweeeeet!!

Comment

Working...
          X