No announcement yet.

SATURDAY NIGHT SPECIAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last bit of salt to the wound.............When I told my girlfriend about the dismal outcome of tonight's game, she says, "But honey, I thought you didn't bet on the stupid Raider games"............Just goes to show you.
    ;)

Comment

Rome wasn't built in a day, and the bankroll isn't destroyed in one either.
      Best thing you've ever said my friend. Shit happens tomorrows a new day.
      jpehl

Comment

raiders suck4$

good pick ,take a shower and 1st pick.

Comment

I think its safe to say we win more than we lose, well, some of us on here anyway, which in vegas is no small feat.Your picks are usually pretty right on and you as well as a few other guys on the forum are worth your insight. I picked that "over" before I saw your thread so, I made the wrong pick too. Like you said rome wasnt built in a day and if some of these guys dont realize that they wont be in the game very long.

Comment

Originally posted by Boone Moone
            The last bit of salt to the wound.............When I told my girlfriend about the dismal outcome of tonight's game, she says, "But honey, I thought you didn't bet on the stupid Raider games"............Just goes to show you.
            ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by Boone Moone
              Whenever I play the "dog", I almost always play them to the "over".............Whenever I play a favorite, I normally go with the "under"...........I use this strategy for the NFL only..................Start noticing how many times the games fall this way..............believe me, it's more often than not..............So it looks like we'll either be all the way right, or all the way wrong..........Let's see what happens !!
              thanks for the tip, never noticed this trend before.

got to give this a try, can't hurt with my o/u records.

Comment

It's trend will be applied to both tonight's games! At least one game!!! Used it!

Good luck!
                "What you [I]See[/I] It's what you [I]Get[/I] "

Comment

Working...
                X