CHRISTMAS EVE PARTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHRISTMAS EVE PARTY

Just to get back on track after last night's bad play, these are listed in order of preference, with the likelihood that I will indulge equal amounts on all of them............trusting that we'll have more winners than losers.............Good Luck and Merry Christmas to all on Bettorsworld !!

Cincinnati Bengals +3 This is a fair spread, and we've got the better team at the moment, go for it !

Tampa Bay Bucs +3 Rattay might have given these guys something to look forward to, and he'll have to go at it -- with Cadillac Williams out of the lineup...........Watch for straight-up win.

Pittsburgh Steelers - 3 1/2 Starting to find their game of late, and the Ravens might not lose any ground with a San Diego loss.

Dallas Cowboys -7 They will play for blood on Monday, and their best game is at least two touchdowns better than Philadelphia's............Garcia will be hard pressed to finish this game.

St. Louis Rams -2 Really, they're alot better than they have shown this year, and they should show it against an inferior opponent.

New England Patriots +3 Simply because they owe Denver a good ass whipping.

Seattle Seahawks + 4 1/2 Always a tough place to play for a road team, and the Chargers don't really need to extend themselves in this spot, the Seahawks always play to the level of the opponent..........take the points and don't be surprised if Seattle wins this one outright.

Detroit Lions + 5 1/2 They'll play their hearts out in this one just to prove a point to the crowd that is planning a walkout.............Bears will probably sit their starters after the 1st quarter.

Going out on a limb here by listing 8 plays, but I actually feel good about all of them.................Good Luck and enjoy the holidays.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM EVERYONE HERE AT THE BOONE MOONE FAN CLUB AND RADIO NETWORK.

;)

oh jeez good luck

Comment

Sorry about that New England comment.......They will actually be playing in Jacksonville Sunday.............I lost my reading glasses.
      ;)

Comment

looks like a nice day shaping up for you BM....

why so bullish on dallas tomorrow???...i have seen you mention it a few times....its a tall number and divisional opponent etc etc...i think that one can go either way...i think the number is a little big...and this is coming from a big cowboy fan....i just can't get that saints/dallas game out of my head from a few weeks back...similar situation

any comment appreciated

CF2

Comment

Great call Boone you must have went to church today??

Comment

that's impressive, 5-1 with dallas to go tomorrow.

Comment

CRAZY CHRISTMAS EVE

Only 1 W for fav...
              UNBELIEVABLE

Comment

ACTUALLY 6-1 TODAY WITH DALLAS STILL TO GO FOR TOMORROW..............SURE RELIEVES THE PAIN FROM LAST NIGHT................DONT' KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS, BUT I CLEANED UP TODAY..............SURE WISH I HAD LEFT THE PITTSBURGH GAME ALONE, ESPECIALLY SINCE I HAVE A FUTURE BET ON THE RAVENS TO WIN THE AFC...........BUT IT'S ALWAYS EASY TO SAY AFTERWARD............GOOD LUCK MONDAY -- AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU.

P.S........YES I DO LOVE DALLAS TOMORROW FOR MY USUAL REASONS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN........I USE THE SAME STRATEGY FOR ALL OF MY HANDICAPPING, AND I SAY DALLAS WINS THIS GAME BY 14 POINTS OR MORE.....SHALL WE SAY 31-14 MAYBE?

;)

Comment

Merry Christmas hope your right about Dallas tomorrow. You have nailed Dallas every time.
                  jpehl

Comment

I just slapped a hefty sum on cowboys -7. I hope I dont jinx us jpehl !! Boone, hopefully were both right on this one good luck.I think cowboys win by 2 touches.They usually play well on x-mas since they always play on x-mas, since they are america's team .

Comment

J-Pal, I wish I could type this in "Braille" so that you'll be able to read this when you get home from the game and tailgate parties, but since I can't, I just want you to know that even though the "Vegas" man says that Dallas is 'America's team", we all know that they are really YOUR team !!..............I've noticed that every time I have an opinion about these guys, you tend to shy away from me and my posts during the week................That's cool, 'cause we're all superstitious in our own little ways, and I know you have a "thing" about betting on games that involve the Cowboys -- just as I do with the f*cking Raiders.

I wish I could guarantee you a Cowboy "cover" in this game, but that would be ridiculous..............All I can can do is tell you that this game jumped out at me early in the week, and if all goes according to plan, it shouldn't really be much fun to watch if you're a Philly fan............I just hope it stays UNDER the total..............Besides, knowing that I went 7-1 on my posts sounds alot better thatn 6-2.

The best of luck to you and the 'Boys today, and Merry Christmas to you, win or lose.

;)

Comment

should of known, i broke the golden rule, never bet heavy on my own cowboys, I always get burned.oh well, still up alittle but i was going for the knockout blow with their money.

Comment

Should i fucking bust your balls tonight drunk or tomorrow hung over. Ill take tomorrow . Jinx my fucking team. Bitch...... I still love you. Dont hate Ive been drinking since 9 am.
                          jpaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllll

Comment

Jerry can I get a refund?

Comment

The real bitches are Parcells and "Alligator Arms" Owens.................You must show up to the game before you can win it.
                              ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X