Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Gift from Santa Clause”

“No explanations needed” Take it from my Magic System”
    Take it what’s Worth – Going for Broke!!!!!

100**** Miami -2.5 over N.Y. Jets.

We rather LOVE to see Bangles in playoff!

Good luck! Happy Holidays to all!
    "What you [I]See[/I] It's what you [I]Get[/I] "

Adding for FREE!

Dallas and Over at 2nd Half!!
    Whatever lines post!

Comment

That's hilarious............Your other motto was more fitting.........Wasn't it something like "Lifelong losing streak" ?!!!
      ;)

Comment

BM!
        Thanks a lot for your compliment !! How about them Coward Boys of your! They burned my account too.

Peace!

Comment

I gotta get a motto since everyone else has one

Comment

Comment

Fade me if you don't like my picks - My system that I use either wins all or losing all.. most of time losing all.

Comment

Dude, I'm bustin' your balls like you mocked my post............I know you're a good sport like most of us, but believe me, there are some "old posters" out there, that won't give us the time of day even if we went 10-0 on a given Sunday.............They're afraid that we might know more from our angle, than they do from reading the same old bulllshit statistical "information" that they've been losing with year in and year out.

I made friends with Jeff last year by winning a couple of the "Parlay Constests", and we both knew by each other's comraderie, that we had mutual knowledge and experience as far as handicapping savvy goes, and I got lucky by virtually calling the way the MLB Series would go, and I think (according to the amount of views) that I created a bit of a following...........Never bragged about it, just continued to post my thoughts..........and all of a sudden, I was accused of trying to start my own "betting service" or being some sort of a "tout"................I'm far from that, and if I did profess that I knew more than the average "Joe", I certainly wouldn't be wasting my time and experience on these threads.

I will admit that I take my gambling serious, but to be mocked or chided because I'm wrong here and then, won't deter me from continuing to post my views...........If you don't like my style, then bypass my threads.............it's that simple...................But there are alot of players out there that are novices, and they look to some experienced players for their insight................And as long as they enjoy it, I for one, will try to provide it..............Good Luck to you.
                ;)

Comment

Nothing Personal !

Hey! Boonie Moore
                  Nothing personal – ok. I did not recall that I mocked your picks; in fact, I valued of your picks most of time. I am off and on to this Forum in last couple years. But I usually post the critical or big games that would be benefits to Bookies or maybe YOU! I used to have my old system, which made me winning weeks. Now I lost it.

I am also take a College & NFL gambling seriously just like you- I am not the “Tout” or selling my picks, In fact, I am just like you. In this business, you have bad day and good day!

Wait for my NFL picks this week! 6 packs! 6 teams!

Comment

I like 12 packs myself

Comment

Working...
                    X