+ Reply to Thread

College bball games 12-30

Time to start focusing towards college basketball. Any opinions on the games I am playing:

2*Cincy -2.5
    2*Wash St/USC over 117.5
    1*UAB +20.5
    1*Rhode island +25.5
    3*Delaware +8
    3*Liberty +8.5
    3*Princeton/Iona over 100.5
    1*Idaho State +11
    4*App. State +11.5

Like that Appy State play...line seems to big for VCU and App State has played well. Playing it myself.

This is some appy state game.
    Trailing by 3 at half, goes right out to trailing by 17, then right down to a tie game at 55 with 7:45 left. Hope to be a nice finish to this one.

Appy state comes from way back and wins outright by 3, that makes for a real nice straight and money line play.
    Both Appy state and VCU are 2 real good mid-major teams to keep an eye on as the season advances.

Very nice call Jason.. ...Did you also have Appy State on the money line?...If you did, real nice for you..Also thanks again for keeping the records for the contest. You also should tell Jeff you want double time over the Holidays............

Had a real small amount on them with the money line as well, but at +550 you don't need much. That win was my double time for the record keeping!

6-3 and +5.3 units, with a bit more on the side on unposted moneyline plays, makes this a nice posting day here.

nice day, If I'd been around yesterday to post I would have tried to talk you out of that Cincy play. To date, Ohio U was the strongest play I made this season. I just could not get to a computer all day to share it. Glad you prospered.