Lakers at Kings preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakers at Kings preview

Los Angeles Lakers (20-11) at Sacramento Kings (14-15)

10:35 pm Eastern

TNT

Opening Line: Kings - 4

The Los Angeles Lakers will play the Sacramento Kings tonight without another starter as Kwame Brown will be out for at least several weeks with a sprained ankle. The Lakers are already without forward Lamar Odom. Andrew Bynum is expected to start in place of Brown. "Obviously, we're going to be missing a huge punch inside, so guys will have to step up and meet that challenge and plug in that void," guard Kobe Bryant said. "Defensively is where Kwame really gives us a big charge, because he's so versatile and quick and can cover a lot of small players." Even with Lamar and Kwame sitting out tonight, reports from
    SBG Global tell us that early money is still going on the Lakers plus the points.

Kobe has been carrying the load lately for the Lakers. He had 35 points on 15-of-22 shooting with eight rebounds and six assists on Sunday. That followed a season-high 58-point performance in a loss to Charlotte on Friday. Kobe was the Western Conference player of the month for December. He averaged 36.3 points against the Kings last season as the teams split four meetings. This is the first meeting between the two teams this year. The Lakers have dropped six of their last seven games in Sacramento

The Kings have won four of their last five and Ron Artest had a career-high 39 points Tuesday to lead them to a 112-100 victory over the New York Knicks. "Finally," said Artest. "You just have to stay with it, stay focused. A lot of people have been saying I couldn't shoot the ball. I had a bad year or a bad season (shooting), but I figured I would come around. I've been working hard. Things just haven't been going my way." The Kings are also getting superb play out of guard Mike Bibbly who is averaging 21.8 points in his last four games. The Kings are 10-7 at Arco Arena this season and are looking for their fourth straight home win.

Sacramento is a 5 point favorite with a total of 207 at
    SBG Global.

The Lakers are 7-0 ATS in their last 7 games as a road underdog. They are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 vs. the Pacific. The Lakers are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 road games. The Lakers are 1-6 ATS in the last 7 meetings in Sacramento.

The Kings are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games as a home favorite. The Kings are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 vs. the Pacific. They are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 Thursday games. The Home team is 4-0 ATS in the last 4 meetings between the two teams. The favorite is 5-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings.

The Over is 6-1 in the Lakers last 7 vs. the Pacific. The Over is 11-2 in their last 13 Thursday games. The Over is 12-3 in the Lakers last 15 games as an underdog. The Over is 16-5 in the Lakers last 21 vs. the Western Conference. The Over is 9-3 in the Lakers last 12 games as a road underdog. The Under is 5-1 in the Kings last 6 vs. the Western Conference. The Over is 15-7-1 in the Kings last 23 Thursday games. The Over is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings between the two teams in Sacramento.

SBG Globalclients receive up to a 30% online deposit bonus and FREE entry into the Weekly $150,000 NBA Match Up Contest!

Working...
X