Selections for 1/7/07 (debut posting)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selections for 1/7/07 (debut posting)

Hello everyone, I've been following this forum for about a year now and want to thank everybody for the great info/picks that are posted here. I've decided to begin posting my daily selections as well. Personally, I wager an equal amount on each of my picks, so there won't be any rating system. Here goes....good luck to all!

Sunday, January 7, 2007

New York Jets (+9) at N.England: Everybody's getting caught up in the Pats gaudy playoff numbers, but when the whistle sounds the Jets have more than enough to keep this within a touchdown.

Philadelphia Eagles (-7) vs NY Giants: The Giants win over the Skins has the public eating up the 7pts that the Giants are catching in this spot, but their defense is still soft and Eli will be overwhelmed in the hostile environment.

Michigan St (+5.5) at Indiana: Attracted to the 5.5. pts the Spartans are catching in this spot simply because both squads are looking to get into the Big 10 win column which should amount to a hard-fought down-to-the-wire contest.

Mississippi St (+5) at Tennessee: Points are always good in this matchup, plus the Vols haven't played a game since December 30th. Good spot to grab some points with a 9-4 Bulldog squad.

Record
    NFL 0-0
    NBA 0-0
    NCAA Hoops 0-0
    (first day posting)

Good luck

Comment

Working...
    X