GATORS HAVE HEART

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GATORS HAVE HEART

I know the Gators have not won pretty this year, but being a HUGE fan and attending almost every game, I can assure you they are one thing.....A TEAM! There are no individual, me first (ie T.O.), attitudes on this team. A local article told of how the seniors were crying after their last practice yesterday and really took this opportunity to heart. I look for them to play hard and have a great chance of winning in the end. Watch out for Tim Tebow. They always say defense wins championships, and the Gators do have a defense. Just wondering anyone else's take on this game?

I really dont wager that much on CFB but i will say that I see alot of value in the Florida ML. Im definitely going to play the points. I dont think Ohio would have run the tables if it played in the SEC. Just my opinion though. Good luck.
    jpehl

Comment

Look out for Ohio State, they are for real......

In my opinion, (one in which Hart Attack couldn't believe)
      OSU could beat a bottom NFL Team on any given night

The Package is all there for OSU to end this
      wondering of who is number one....

Coach Tressell (check spelling) is a master
      chess player and has had 2 weeks to prepare...

OSU will be ready and should win going away

Deep Respect for the Heart that the Gators have,
      should be a game that the Carpet plays small just
      to play......

Good Luck to all

Carpet

Semper Fi

Comment

Hardest thing to decided which team will show up for big game!. I remembered last year BCS game USC vs. Texas. No 1 vs. No 2. number 2 won that game out right. Same situation here for this year No. 1 vs. No.2 again.

I will just watching it or play with small on pionts.

Good luck
        "What you [I]See[/I] It's what you [I]Get[/I] "

Comment

that is just so off the mark i can't believe that someone with such intelligent insight on so many other things could possibly think ANY college team could compete with an NFL team. it isnt really that hard to see when you consider the following-

how many players from this ohio st team will start in the NFL? 4 maybe 5? if that?

&

how many players on ANY NFL team start on an NFL team? 22

cmon carpet, you are as good as i have seen on this site in years when giving good info on those college hoops, and i have nothing but respect for you when i read those posts.

Comment

Wow domination. Also no college team can beat a pro team...not even the Raiders.

Comment

are the raiders still considered an NFL team?

Comment

Hold on Carpet, hold on Hart Attack, hold on Dr. Ray.........Ohio State (especially if they ran back the opening kick) might, they just might -- be able to beat the Raiders this year...................The Raiders can't score !!
                ;)

Comment

Working...
                X