REDUCE JUICE Now Available at BetRoyal.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REDUCE JUICE Now Available at BetRoyal.com

BetRoyal.com offers Now two types of betting account: Professional betting account and Traditional betting account.

BetRoyal’s Professional Betting Account enables you to access exceptionally competitive prices with juice as low as 5% (-105 ML or 1.95 Decimal). To offset the lower margin for the business, bonus offerings and other incentives are scaled to a lower level than for Traditional clients.

BetRoyal’s Traditional Betting Account offers what can be termed ‘market prices’ with juice at the 10% level (-110 ML or 1.91 Decimal). For Traditional clients, Royal offers regular weekly promotions, special offers and incentive bonuses on deposits.

How to choose which type of account to operate?

If you are a skilled or lucky sports bettor you should probably operate a Professional account as the better returns on your winning bets should more than offset any bonuses you might otherwise have earned from BetRoyal or a competitor. Also, if you are a regular winner you will less frequently need to deposit funds and thus have less exposure to special promotions.

Otherwise, you should probably operate a Traditional account.

Can I switch between the two account types?

Yes. Simply contact your Account Manager or our Customer Service Department at ([email protected]) and request a switch.

Comment

And how long will you let the USA bet and get the money back???
      [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

Tim,

So can I sign up using PBR2 to get 25% bonus then switch over right afterwards to the professional account getting the best of both worlds?

Thanks,
        Dan

Comment

So can I sign up using PBR2 to get 25% bonus then switch over right afterwards to the professional account getting the best of both worlds?
          Dan,

Here is the answer to your question:

Can I switch between the two account types?
          Yes. Simply contact your Account Manager or our Customer Service Department at ([email protected]) and request a switch.

If, at the time of application for a change of account type, a client in the process of fulfilling bonus or rollover requirements, the client may elect to forego a proportionate amount of bonus or defer the change in account type until there are no outstanding requirements to be met.

BetRoyal may elect to waive outstanding requirements for selected clients. BetRoyal reserves the right to refuse or reverse a switch in the event of abuse by a client of bonus or incentive offers or in the event of frequent requests for switches.

Thanks
          Tim J
          [email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X