1000 units!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1000 units!!!!!!

take s.d...super chargers.....bet ur house on it!!!!!!!!

BETTER LEAVE GARAGE DOOR

SO YOU CAN COVER YOURSELF UP DURING BAD WEATHER

Comment

OMG!!!!!!!!!! i already bet everything i have on the first game lock you gave me!!!!! anyone got a few mill i can borrow until i cash on the first lock???

Comment

I'm holding out for your 1,000,000 unit lock of all time play.

Comment

Hey Dude you better quit while you are ahead

Comment

STAR IS LUCKY

I TOLD HIM TO SAVE GARAGE DOOR SO HE CAN COME IN OUT OF THE BAD WEATHER

Comment

wow...after those fine picks i can see star71 sucking dick for beer money. i dont know about the rest of you guys, but i am now broke beyond description. i lost everything i used to have, everything i have now, and everything i WILL have in the future on these cant miss locks. i lost everything my next FOUR generations will earn on these cant miss locks. my grandkids grandkids are now broke and destitute.....sooo....star71.....who do you like next week? maybe i can manage to double up on another of your solid selections.

Comment

WOW!!!!!!!
                HART ATTACK hope I never piss you off dude .... You just destroyed that guy with the beer money line ..TOO much

Comment

Someone ban this idiot before some rookie actually loses his ass on one of stars bad picks.

Comment

Working...
                  X