Bodog Deposit/Withdrawal by check no longer available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodog Deposit/Withdrawal by check no longer available

As of last night Bodog no longer honors deposits/withdrawals by check. Now my money is tied up and Ill have to wait to see what they have as an alternative. Any help is appreciated

I put my reply in the neteller thread. I'd guess they'll have an alternative within a week. Otherwise, it's western union.

Comment

thanks brink, bodog is paying the western union fee for one payout per week. once the payout is approved your information is taken and a check is sent to you. not too bad if you ask me

Comment

Did you ask them what the max you can withdraw via western union is? per day?

Western Union isn't bad for smaller amounts. Years ago that was the only method I used. It couldn't be easier. I'd go to the local grocery store that had a western union, fork over the cash, and was able to bet within minutes.

I aven't used WU in years and deal in larger amounts these days. But if that's what I have to do, then that's what I'll do.

Comment

Whats the cost of a transaction?

Comment

I just checked out there website.... LOL I dont know if its possible havent tried it yet but you can do it through the net... Check it out and someone let me know if its possible....
            WESTERN UNION
            jpehl

Comment

Well, I got this from their site -

The maximum send amount for money transfers is $999.99 to $2999.99 per 30 days, depending on your profile and the country to which you are sending money.

Western Union strictly prohibits the use of its Internet service to directly or indirectly fund illegal Internet gambling and/or illegal activities

But then, How would they know? You're sending it to an individual, not a company.

Comment

Dang Brink, I'm gonna have to keep an eye on you pal...........You've got all the answers with this part of the game......I like that..........I'll bet that, with a name like "Brink", you do quite a bit of travelling in an armored car !!!

Good Luck and thanks for the info...........
                ;)

Comment

Okay im going to give it a try.

Comment

Yeah, well, the problem is that the armored car I've been driving around in is no longer "full". I think someone left the back door open.

Jpehl, you won't have a problem if you walk in to any western union. But I honestly don't know about doing it online. Never did it. I'm guessing there's no difference, but who knows.

Comment

Okay dropped an email then made a phone call. The answering service told me that there systems were down... So if they return an email I will let you know.
                      jpehl

Comment

hope this helps

Thank you for contacting Bodog Customer Service. To make a Western
                        Union deposit, you
                        will need to contact us via phone in order for us to provide you with a
                        beneficiary
                        name and a beneficiary address. You will then need to go to the Western
                        Union, fill
                        out a green person to person form, inform them that you are submitting
                        in US dollars
                        and then Western Union will provide you with a 10 digit MTCN (Money
                        Control Number)
                        which you would call us back with. Once we receive this MTCN number,
                        within 15
                        minutes, we will post the funds to your Bodog account.

Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to
                        contact us.

Comment

I went to Western Union and received my money transfer today without a hitch. The name they provide has no association to Bodog so it looks like this is a good alternative. Thanks again brink for help with the subject.

Comment

Just picked up my payout from Bodog today via Western. No problems also. Same thing as zshimer, they put it under name with no affiliation with Bodog.

Comment

Working...
                            X