Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Championship Weekend NFL

New Orleans +3
    I think the Bears 'D' has gone into hibernation early making these 2 'D's' about equal. In the last 5 they've given up 27, 31, 21, 26 and 24. I would expect more of the same. It looks like it will definitely be cold and snowing so we'll have to see how that plays out. I don't trust Grossman and I rate the running games about equal so I think we've got a really close game in store with the QB edge going to Brees. Even considering the weather, I hate to go with the under just because of Hester and Bush and the 'big play' possibility from special teams. Also, sometimes inclement weather can setup easy scoring opportunities which screw you out of your under pick. I'll pick Chicago 24-23 with the Saints quite possibly pulling the upset.
    Indianapolis -3
    The Pats looked pretty ordinary last week, and even the week before if you ask me, and now have to go on the road to play a team they've lost to twice in a row. Pennington gave a close game away late in the game to make it look like the Pats dominated. That was a 7 pt game with 5 minutes to play. San Diego gave the game away also letting the Pats score 10 in the last 5 minutes. If Indy can keep stepping it up on 'D' like they have, and I think they will, they can win this by 10 easy. I'll pick Colts 31-24....maybe more.

I'm with you on both these picks dragon, good luck to us both.

Comment

Working...
    X