Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Plays for Tommorow and a question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Plays for Tommorow and a question...

CBB:
    Davidson (pk) - This is a feel pick, both teams are playing well. David is 5-1 ATS on the road in the last 10.
    Pepperdine (+9) - 11-3-1 ATS on Road / SD 2-6 ATS at Home
    Santa Clara (+6.5) - Zags are reeling after losing Heyvelt(sp?) and I think SC pulls the outright

NBA:
    Atlanta (+8) - Yes they are 0-8 ATS in the past 8 against Utah... but they are 4-0 ATS on the Road in their last 10.
    GSW/Denver Over ... whatever the number is... these two teams both average over a 100... and both have porous defenses.

Now for my question... I just recently started using my Bodog again. When all the legislation stuff came out, I witdrew all my funds and just now did the ePhonecard method to deposit some money back in. When I want to withdraw my money now it says mail or wire transfer; but the mail says allow 20 days. If anyone knows the ins and outs of pulling money out easily please tell me.
    [I]"Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”[/I]

The courier or money xfer method would be quicker.

Not sure why it would take 20 days for regular mail, but I suppose they don't mail it out on the very same day you ask for it.

I think you'll see things move more smoothly as time goes on.

Comment

If you're withdrawing $2,000 or more from Bodog, they'll usually get you a check to your front door via courier (Fed Ex), within a day-and-a-half from the time you request it.....and they pay the fees to boot..........Not a bad deal in this day and age.
      ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
        CBB:
        Davidson (pk) - This is a feel pick, both teams are playing well. David is 5-1 ATS on the road in the last 10.
        Pepperdine (+9) - 11-3-1 ATS on Road / SD 2-6 ATS at Home
        Santa Clara (+6.5) - Zags are reeling after losing Heyvelt(sp?) and I think SC pulls the outright

NBA:
        Atlanta (+8) - Yes they are 0-8 ATS in the past 8 against Utah... but they are 4-0 ATS on the Road in their last 10.
        GSW/Denver Over ... whatever the number is... these two teams both average over a 100... and both have porous defenses.

Now for my question... I just recently started using my Bodog again. When all the legislation stuff came out, I witdrew all my funds and just now did the ePhonecard method to deposit some money back in. When I want to withdraw my money now it says mail or wire transfer; but the mail says allow 20 days. If anyone knows the ins and outs of pulling money out easily please tell me.

Not to bad, after re-evaluating things this morning and looking at line movement I played...

Texas -6.5
        West Virginia +9 =(
        GSU/Denver Over 220
        Santa Clara +6.5
        Davidson PK

After doing some intensive research, I got scared of ATL's horrible history against Utah, and Pepperdine just doesn't play good ball... sorry if you followed those two plays, I should have amended but I've been working on a Memorandum for school... and it just took a ridiculous amount of time.

Thanks for the info Boone/Bettorsworld
        [I]"Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”[/I]

Comment

Nice job...jump in today over at the discussion thread for hoops.

Comment

Working...
          X