TOOSDAY HOOPS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOOSDAY HOOPS!!

2-3 last night. Mason blew a 1st half lead and lost by 10 in the second to miss the cover by a bucket. WKU lost SU to screw my tease. Okie State Sucks and I hate them!

Today:

Northern Arizona pk ML (-125) over Montana

Weber State pk ML (-130) over Portland State

Portland TrailBlazers +6.5 over San Antonio...Basically a play against a possibly tired Spurs team who played last night at LAC.

Look-a-head:

Southern Miss -3 (bought 1 point) over SMU...Played this last night

Big 12: (Leans but no plays yet)

Oklaholma -7 over Iowa State...In their meeting in Ames, Okie was very flat but still managed to only lose by a few.

ACC:

Clemson -1.5 or maybe ML (-125) over Florida State...Think clemson gets hot and maybe wins a couple in the tourney t make the comittee think about leting them in.

Hey Woodee, I was looking at Montana over Northern Arizona tonight, but I might hold back on that one since I see you're siding the other way.............I like the Lakers tonight since I seriously believe they are a better team without Lamar Odom.............For some odd reason, he seems to slow down their offense the way Karl Malone did when he played his twilight years with the Lakers..............I'm chomping at the bit for March madness like everyone else, so I'll play easy until the madness begins -- but I'll be posting a "trends and looks" type thread very shortly............Good Luck to all !!
    ;)

Comment

That northern az game is a otught call. Played it last night and I am not that confident in it as i look at it further. Think their offense is a bit better than Montana in game that may be a shoot-out.

Look forward to your thread too! Hopefully more guys stop in.

Comment

Only game I like tonight...

Ark. State +2
        [I]"Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”[/I]

Comment

Gotta go with 2 more:

Butler pk (-120)...Seems like everyone is on Wright State. Don;t know why. Butler is the class of that conference. They squeaked by Loyola so I think there is perception that they are not that good...I disagree.

small 5-point tease...Arky State +7/New Mexico pk

Comment

Butler is hot and cold.. they could come out and play dominant like they did early in the season, or they could tank like they have in the latter. Butlers a good bet, but don't count Wright State out, they have a talented ball club.
            [I]"Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”[/I]

Comment

Working...
            X