• ALEX ANTHONYS FREE PLAYS FOR TONIGHT

UTAH STATE +8
    NEW JERSEY NETS +6..BUY HOOK

2-0 TONIGHT

adding

SPURS FIRST HALF -6
    SPURS FOR THE GAME -12

Comment

Looks pretty much like you handicap the same way every other college boy handicaps.....while using daddy's credit card...........Good Luck son.
      ;)

Comment

see what iean woody new guy come out boone jumps on him

Comment

Robe, You've been posting here since last football season, good posts, good insights, I, nor anyone else has ever busted you up about anything your posts contained...........I didn't quite get what you were talking about the other day when you said that we were hard on "newbies".

Truth is, you are not a newbie in the Bettorsworld turnover, you are a verteran.........I just saw a guy with 0 posts - jumping into the fire by posting picks, with nothing to lose "for free".

Nothing's free, our reputations are at stake here, and if I didn't get more views on my posts than the average "Joe" here, I wouldn't post at all............But it just goes to show you -- that the proof is in the putting.........Put your shit out there and back it up, win or lose.........and the members will follow you.........Just be honest with yourself and with us..............And don't whimper like a little bitch.........It's only money............If you can't afford to lose once in awhile, you shouldn't be playing.......Or crying to Uncle Woodee.
          ;)

Comment

I never repsonded earlier, but if you are new, at least throw some insight or reasoning in and don;t use a name like Alex Anthony. Sounds liek the movie, 2 for the money.

This stuff is hard and the forum is for insight and comments. Not just picks.

like, what impact will marquette's injury play on their game with Michigan State? I would say not much. Time to adjust, but the public may jump on MSu for good oppotunity to grab Marquette and a copuple more points.

I persoanlly have sided with Michigan stae and may play them on the ML at

Comment

Easy fellas on the new guy.....

I can see Woodie and Boone are walking point
              and feeling game, that is good to know

On the surface not worth our time

Lets take it to the next level boys

Carpet

Comment

I feel you Carpet............You've been here long enough to know that I'm as cool as the next guy...........Maybe the margaritas at lunch were a little too mean on me, but it's 88 degrees out here today, and I gotta cool off some kinda way............I guess that guy just rubbed me the wrong way..........Sorry if I ruffled any feathers.............Good Luck in the dance.
                ;)

Comment

hey woodie and boone i see were your comming from were new guys should write up something to explain them selfs.it would be nice to get some new blood out here

Comment

As Chick Hearn use to say: "No harm, no foul, no blood, no ambulance"...........Just another .500 bettor on our hands.................Sorry if I was a little outspoken with you Robe, I was feeling the effects of 62 straight days in the office - and finally getting out to tip a few.......I'll make it up to you somehow............Good Luck.
                    ;)

Comment

Working...
                    X