Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourney Time!

My early plays:

Davidson +7.5 -- Maryland played some great ball to end the season, but seemed to fizzle out in the ACC tourney...this could have been to rest up for the tourney, but i think they just went a little cold. Davidson has played very strong ball all season, and I think will keep it close if not win the game outright. It will come down to whether or not Gonzalez can help Strawberry out like he did in the long win streak to end the season for the Terps. If he is ineffective, then Strawberry will be the only true threat.

Belmont +17 -- Georgetown is playing great ball, but its DEFENSE that wins games for them. Belmont will work the three ball like they have all season and keep Georgetown within ear shot for most of the game.

Texas A/M -13 -- Aggies will come out firing on all pistons and Acie Law will have a field day. Penn walked through the ivy leagues, but we all know they are usually ineffective against real competition. I see Aggies running out huge early and sailing to win by 25-30 pts. Penn has trouble scoring baskets but they have a respectable defense. They will tire though.

Afternoon/Evening games i am considering:

Ohio State -21
    Pitt -9.5
    Indiana -1.5
    [I]"Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”[/I]

Oral Roberts +7 (up .5 pt) considering this game big time, but I don't know much about them, I know that Washington St. defense is stout, can anyone shed some light on this match up?

Also, starting to like Duke -6, with all the crap everyone has beening talking, i think Coach K gets the boys pumped and comes out and blow these VCU boys out of their shoes.

Louisville ML looks delish (-245) with Stanford losing 4 of the last 5.
    [I]"Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”[/I]

Comment

Like your A& M play! Was on Davidson early too but looks like they pooped the win and cover down their leg late.

Comment

Working...
      X