WIERD WEDNESDAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIERD WEDNESDAY

RARELY POST TOTALS -- BUT NOTHING ELSE TOO APPETIZING TODAY.......THESE SHOULD SOOTHE THE PALATE:

NBA:

CHARLOTTE BOBCATS VS. BOSTON CELTICS UNDER 198 7:35PM EASTERN

NCAAB:

DE PAUL VS. AIR FORCE UNDER 120 9:00PM EASTERN

JUST A COUPLE TO CALM THE BEAST IN US AS WE AWAIT BIGGER GAME DOWN THE ROAD.

GOOD LUCK.

BOONE.
    ;)

didnt see this in time For NBA, I hope U sweep today
    good luck

Comment

We did just that G-Man, we just set off a double-dorking rectal wrecking crew on my bookie -- and I don't think anybody noticed but my bookie !! .............What, are we the only ones making money out here?.............Where the hell is everybody?...........Not that we need pats on the back or anything, or slaps in the face when we lose, but whatever happened to everyone sharing their picks and views?.................Has this become a football gambling thread only?............Is everybody that busy slaving away at their day jobs --that they can't kick back and make money the easy way ........like us?

Hell, I'm starting to think that nobody's even reading this shit, so why post it..........Might as well just keep it to myself.........It's lonely here at the top.
      ;)

Comment

Keep it up! I am with you bvut still dealing wiht PC Probs. May be okay now and I will chime in. Cashed with you tonight!

Kepp them coming!! I am here.

Comment

Working...
        X