Sunday Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Plays

4-1 (+7 U) Yesterday, current week 12-3 (+16.05 Units)

AFL
    10AM
    KC @ NY Under 105 1 unit

1PM
    Orlando @ Austin Under 99 1 unit

lean KC +3

Looking at the bases now, be back with more
    good luck

adding

NBA
    UTAH +7 (B+1/2) -130 1 1/2 units

MLB
    Minn @ Milw-148 2 units
    Ortiz/Vargas

hope these trends end today:
    Minnesota has won 13 interleague games in a row
    Milw. has lost 7 IL games in a row
    good luck

Comment

Like Milwaukee too. Brew crew win today. I went 4-2 yesterday I think minus the horse race.

GL!

Like the White Sox at +185 tonight.

Comment

just saw your post and the Chisox are up by 2, I hope they hang on for U. Too bad I missed out on it.

so far its not looking good for me. lost the first AFL total and brew crew losing 5-2. need a comeback.

I playing a teaser in Hoops maybe I can middle and hit both.
        Spurs-1 1/2&O 181 1/2-130 1 unit
        good luck

Comment

Brewers come back to win 6-5. Very Nice! Chicago is also looking good at 10-5 in the 8th. Good luck for the rest of todays plays.

Didnt have a chance to post earlier but won both of my plays with the Marlins +130 and Detroit run line +105. Any thoughts on the Mets game tonight?

Comment

Did anyone see the end of that basketball game, didn't Okur get that shot off in time to count and if so, Utah should have lost by 6 points instead of 8.with the spread 7 or 6 1/2 it was a big deal. I had Jazz +7.

oh well I guess its a loss.3-2 on the day, Hit my tzr.

Mets-140 1 unit
            Maine must go

Clippard making his first start at a hostile sold out shea stadium in front of a national audience and trying to keep his team from getting swept by the cross town rivals. The Mets will be trying to steal bases all night long. Can there be any more pressure on the kid?

I think by the 2nd time through the batting order the Mets will start pounding him if it takes that long.

5-1 Maine lost his last start too, so he will be looking to bounce back into the W column.

But maybe this just looks too ez. what do you think?
            good luck

Comment

adding
              Mets/Yankees over 10-125
              risking 1/2 unit 50 for 40
              good luck

Comment

Im with you on the mets. I got them -139 and over 9.5 -145 = 1 unit each. I also parlayed the two 1/2 unit. Just for fun, a small parlay over 9.5 and giving the 1.5 points to the yanks 20.00 to win 60.00.

Good luck and thanks for posting!

Jeff (west coast)

Comment

my stupid book won't let me do a parlay on the same game. or I would tonight

NOT SO STUPID TREND?
                  I saw this trend earlier before they played, but I didn't like Gabbler or whatever his name is, even though their last game they got blasted 14-0.

Boston is now 11-0 in the third game of all series this year.

I will definitely test the staying power on wednesday when its Schilling vs Pettitte.

GO Mets!
                  good luck

Comment

Mets aren't looking to good here in the 9th.. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X