NFL Game of the week contest - $40,000 potential

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Game of the week contest - $40,000 potential

Ok. It's that time of year again........any volunteers to keep score + post results?

This will be $500 winner take all

Comment

The NFL game of the week handicapping contest is the most popular football contest on Bettorsworld.com The contest is simple. Pick ONE NFL game per week, against the spread. The winner is the handicapper with the most wins at the end of the year. The contest runs right thru the Super Bowl in February.
      This contest is held in our main Bookies Hell posting forum. Picks are posted in the appropriate thread each week, and standings are generally posted on Tuesdays.
      This contest is not only popular to participate in, but also very popular among those looking for quality free picks. The reason for this is very simple. There's some great handicappers in this contest, and each week, you're getting their very best play!
      The prizes for this contest are as follows :
      1st place - $500
      10k Bonus to anyone going 21-0
      PLUS
      We're also going to sweeten the pot again this year. Bettorsworld once again has a team entered in the Hilton Contest in Las Vegas. The 1st place prize last year in this contest was over $200,000 and was won by an internet sites posting forum! So, not only will Bettorsworld have a team in the contest, but we will donate our portion (1/5th of the prize) of any prize money to the NFL GAME OF THE WEEK contest to be divided among the winners. (top 10 finishers)
      Distributed as follows :
      1st place - 20% of the Hilton prize (the bworld share)
      2nd - 15%
      3rd - 10%
      4th - 10th 7%
      So, aside from competing for the posted prize money and a chance to win 10k by going 21-0, There's the potential for an additional 40k + in prizes to be distributed amongst the top 10 finishers in the contest!!!
      So enter this contest, do your best, and root like crazy for the Bettorsworld team in the Hilton Contest contest this year! They are competing for you!!

Comment

If you need me to keep scores, I can.

Comment

I can also keep score if needed..plus I`m in as far the contest goes

Comment

in

Comment

in

Comment

in

Comment

Dingers In

One question....who is coming in second place?

Comment

Howdy, count me in the contest ( s ) this year of 'our' lord 2007 a.d....

Comment

In

Comment

in thanks!

Comment

in

Comment

In...I can keep score again if no one else has already been appointed

Comment

I'm in

Comment

Working...
                              X