No announcement yet.

Jpehl Nfl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Raiders will probably win 5 or 6 games this year because they show big improvement in an area where they were weakest last year: The Offensive Line...........This young new whippersnapper coach they grabbed from USC, will have them playing at full throttle, but without a standout QB on the roster (due to the holding out of first pick in the draft and
    over-hyped and over-greedy JaMarcus Russel
    ;)

Comment

Sorry, I accidentally punched the "enter" key on my PC.....But this coach will have them playing the best they can, and it will be interesting to see how the talented fleet of receivers will due now that they won't have the cancer that was Randy Moss overshadowing them.

As for the Saints, they opitomized the overachievers status last year while playing on sheer emotion and heart.......The defense left more than a little to be desired last year and I get the feeling that the head coach may suffer from the proverbial "sophomore jinx" in the year ahead, these guys will go as far as Reggie Bush and Drew Brees can take them.............Good Luck to you on your futures props-- my pal.
      ;)

Comment

Again I apologize, I was in a 14-hour limousine tour last night for my buddy's 50th, didn't get much sleep........But that should read "how the receivers will do , not "due"............and it should read epitomized not "opitomized".............Just keeping the record straight.
        ;)

Comment

Pretty confident tonight
          added Eagles +1 1/2 first half

Boone Seattle I just dont see it...............

Comment

Mcnabb man cant even play a half.... what was I thinking

Comment

J-Pal

These games mean nothing..........They mean less than the word meaningless (how did you like that one?)......But seriously and honestly, I couldn't tell you a what a single pointspread was the entire pre-season..........It's a waste of time and can only frustrate you and leave you less than ready (wallet-wise) for when the real action begins.........When it really counts........Be patient my son, it's a looonnnnggggg season !!
              ;)

Comment

Working...
              X